Tha mightee Panthurs come two 825

STARSNBARS

I can't count how many teams that have played Maryville over the years looking forward to halftime with less than a minute to go in the half only to get kicked in the teeth before entering the locker room. That's my favorite thing about watching a Maryville team play. The other is making the other teams jackazz hand you the game on a silver platter because he don't Know when to shut up or that the game is only played in bounce.

10 hours ago, edwardblake said:

I think this one will be Maryville 35 and Powell 14. Powell's offense will have success moving the ball and throwing it to some of their wideouts. Potts is good on his feet. I think Maryville will handle Powell upfront as should be expected when a 6A school plays a 5A school. Most of the first half it will be 7-0 until Maryville steals a possession somehow, probably an interception and scores right before halftime. The rest will sort itself out, Powell probably scores once in the each half.

pretty close estimation of the game

Good game. Number 2 was impressive. Good to see what a young kid can do when he gets a chance. #1 is so good. #3 had a really good game. Ton of credit to the OL and DL. Except for big 99, murvil was much more physical to the panthers.

We need to make sure to tip the referees. Only kidding-I heard a bunch of whining in that first half.