Tha mightee Panthurs come two 825

STARSNBARS

My thawts on tha gaim.....

1. Walter is a big youngster

2. Pal haz sum nice skilt playurs

c. As haz ben sed befour, Mairvul almost always maiks ewe play if thay git tha bawl befour haif

4. Mairvul tightened upp and went on a 35 pt. run

e. Nice gaim plann fer tha Rebs.....Run hit and run hit sum moore teal thay stopp hit

6. Mr. Vaughn looks like a faster, stronger, and moore compact vershun ov Shawn Prevo

gee. Showt out two tha lines onn both sides fer tha boys frum 825 Lorrunce

8. Mairvul's kickurs putt tham inn tha endzoan most ov tha time and a nice 40 yd. feeled gole

eye. Knott shore abowt our puntur, aint seed him this yeer

10. Yung Mr. Ladue looks like he's gonna bee a goodur one and gives tha Rebs a nice one-too punch att RB.

11. Saw sum LB's fer Mairvul laying sum licks.

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

People always think Maryville kids are not good enough athletes to compete. What people don’t get is if you don’t play assignment football at Maryville you don’t play. If you don’t block, if you don’t squeeze, or run your routes there are 80 other kids on the sidelines waiting to take your spot so they know how to play football. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Maryville is a very well coached team. You can see it in the way they carry themselves. No taunting or showboating. Very rarely do you see them commit a personal foul. And you just don't see them make many mistakes.  

Thainks 92Dragon.....Dissyplun.. hits a bewteefull thang....:popcorneater:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Maryville is a very well coached team. You can see it in the way they carry themselves. No taunting or showboating. Very rarely do you see them commit a personal foul. And you just don't see them make many mistakes.  

Well... They taunt plenty.    You just don't see it in game usually.

20 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

Well... They taunt plenty.    You just don't see it in game usually.

What happened to you? Would you like to share with the group? Are there any witnesses? I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You are not alone. Call the 1-800-RED-RBLS were mean to me hotline. That number again 1-800-733-7257. Operators are standing by.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Few thoughts - 

1. I was as impressed with Nolan's "little" bro as I was him. He's also gonna be a beast.

2. Powell's QB is a stud. Absolute gamer and I'd take him on my team any day of the week.

3. Rebel's running game brought a tear to my eye last night. 2 and 28 are a deadly combo.

4. This o-line is good. Really, really good. Enjoy them while you can.

5. I probably take this coaching staff for granted, but there's few, if any better than them.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jetjock said:

pretty close estimation of the game

Powell scored more than I thought they would but it held to the Maryville football manual. The first half is a one score game, score right before halftime then pull away in the second half. Being up on Maryville is a big deal and highlights a good week of prep leading up to game day. Powell looked impressive and Maryville scored more than they usually do. It was a fun game to watch on tv.