Week 2: Fayetteville (1A) @ Lewis County (2A)

MC4FHS

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Since it is Friday night are you gonna get off the computer in your mommas basement and do anything or are you just gonna continue to ride Lewis CO’s jock strap all night??

With a LC loss PP is probably very excited and ready to ride all night long. Hopefully he won’t wake his M-M-M-Momma up.

Fayetteville will be a load for any of the Top 1A-3A teams in the State. Loaded with talent across the board. 

31 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Where did all the Lewis County posters go?

Used to be as soon as the game was over if they won, the L.C. bunch would jump on the phones and call the score in to all of the T.V. stations in Nashville. But, when they lost, you wouldn’t hear a thing about it till the next evening. 

I guess this is gonna be one of those Friday nights!

2-0

28-0

You are an idiot. The biggest moron on the forum. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Varo said:

Dude, never thought I'd ever say this, but we look balanced for once. Passing,running, and kickinng.

QB has taken it to another level this year. Happy to see all his hard work paying off. Nice to have a legit kicking game too. Hope we can keep it rolling into district play next week. Saw a lot of Wayne Co folks at the game tonight. 

4 hours ago, JoeKane13 said:

With a LC loss PP is probably very excited and ready to ride all night long. Hopefully he won’t wake his M-M-M-Momma up.

Fayetteville will be a load for any of the Top 1A-3A teams in the State. Loaded with talent across the board. 

No doubt Fayetteville is good. Alcoa would beat them 60-0 if they played and wanted to score that many. Best of 2A could play with them I'd bet on it.

4 hours ago, Yeti said:

No doubt Fayetteville is good. Alcoa would beat them 60-0 if they played and wanted to score that many. Best of 2A could play with them I'd bet on it.

Alcoa is not next level, they're NEXT NEXT LEVEL.  I hope our scheduling issues trying to find teams to play us won't ever be so bad that we have to go to their door, but how do you get better if you don't play against the best? We did manage to pick up a game vs 4A Upperman in a few weeks, so, time will tell.

So far we've had a little success against top 10 2A teams, and we're still missing some playing pieces that should be available in the next few weeks.  As long as we stay healthy and play smarter, we could do alright.

1 minute ago, Varo said:

Alcoa is not next level, they're NEXT NEXT LEVEL.  I hope our scheduling issues trying to find teams to play us won't ever be so bad that we have to go to their door, but how do you get better if you don't play against the best? We did manage to pick up a game vs 4A Upperman in a few weeks, so, time will tell.

So far we've had a little success against top 10 2A teams, and we're still missing some playing pieces that should be available in the next few weeks.  As long as we stay healthy and play smarter, we could do alright.

1 minute ago, Varo said:

Your definitely good enough to play with top tier 2A teams. This quote here was what I was replying too. 

"Fayetteville will be a load for any of the Top 1A-3A teams in the State. Loaded with talent across the board"

Only meant to say Alcoa is probably not a team they could play with.

14 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Your definitely good enough to play with top tier 2A teams. This quote here was what I was replying too. 

"Fayetteville will be a load for any of the Top 1A-3A teams in the State. Loaded with talent across the board"

Only meant to say Alcoa is probably not a team they could play with.

gotcha

1 hour ago, Varo said:

We did manage to pick up a game vs 4A Upperman in a few weeks, so, time will tell.

I Guarantee you that when this series is over, it will never be with Lewis County! I am curious, however, when this series was scheduled-how far ago. I am willing to bet it was when the school first came into existence! 

Just so it’s known, L.C. Is a top 2A team on paper only. You guys helped prove that last evening.

11 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I Guarantee you that when this series is over, it will never be with Lewis County! I am curious, however, when this series was scheduled-how far ago. I am willing to bet it was when the school first came into existence! 

Just so it’s known, L.C. Is a top 2A team on paper only. You guys helped prove that last evening.

Shut up stupid.