Week 2: Fayetteville (1A) @ Lewis County (2A)

MC4FHS

12 hours ago, ddaddy said:

I think mocking players with COVID shows how big of scum you really are. 

Here you are trying to "make" things go out of context and turn a football forum thread into something completely different! Let's focus on the game, I mean, the loss you are going to have tonight after finally having to face competition during the regular season.

I do need to point out that you guys are 2A and are actually playing against a 1A school!

5 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Here you are trying to "make" things go out of context and turn a football forum thread into something completely different! Let's focus on the game, I mean, the loss you are going to have tonight after finally having to face competition during the regular season.

I do need to point out that you guys are 2A and are actually playing against a 1A school!

I bet Lewis misses the days when they got to kick the crap out of the larger Page school. Fact is Page was larger than Lewis in 100% of the games they played and still got donkey konged by Lewis. Those feelings run deep and it's proved every time you post. 

5 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Bum

i still struggle to understand the hate for Lewis. Their stadium is a throwback and they have good fans. Sharp has been there since the Old Testament in an age where most guys use 2A schools as a stepping stone. Isn't that what we LIKE about high school sports? 

I'm picking FVille as is everyone, but dont sell the Panthers short. 

1 hour ago, Pizzashadow2 said:

I bet Lewis misses the days when they got to kick the crap out of the larger Page school. Fact is Page was larger than Lewis in 100% of the games they played and still got donkey konged by Lewis. Those feelings run deep and it's proved every time you post. 

Here you are talking about the old "days". What about the "days" back in the 70's and 80's when Lewis County was in Single A and only made it to the third round ONE TIME; IN SINGLE A!

Even in the 90's when y'all were AA you were still scheduling those little ole single A schools!! Gotta get that regular season paper championship.

Looking back for decades, y'all played teams like Collinwood, Richland, Wayne County (only when you knew they were going to be down though/according to a poster on here year before last), Adamsville and some single A school from West Tennessee called Hollow Rock, and couldn't beat them!

My guess is y'all scheduled this game against Fayetteville a few years ago when they first opened the school not thinking they were going to be much for several years, or longer! Amirite???

This is too funny! Thought you were going to pick up an easy W to inflate the schedule and it has turned around and bit you in the butt! Trying to pick on these little ole single A schools, especially when you think they are going to be down. 

Big bad Lewis County is finna get ROCKED by a 1A team!