Week 2: Fayetteville (1A) @ Lewis County (2A)

MC4FHS

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your team is a joke. Page has never been good. It’s comical that you get on here and try (notice I said try) to trash another program when yours is irrelevant and has been for god knows how long. Pathetic. 

Oh no he did-int! Come on  Big purple! Quit holding back, let us know what you really think!:popcorneater:

I agree with ddaddy on Lewis Co this year. Look forward to Friday night just to see where we are, don’t think I’ve ever been as unsure about a LC team good or bad like I am this year. I do know this freshman qb seems to be the real deal, just wonder if it takes him a year or so to really click. He certainly has the arm. Fayetteville will be a really big test for them, hopefully the defense gels a little better this week. Seemed like they were just a little off in the first game. As far as the pizza boy goes I think most people from LC just ignore him. His shtick got real old and really predictable real quick. Apparently Sharp hurt his feelings at one time. 

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I guarantee he needs to. He has been coming on any thread that has to do with Lewis Co for years and telling people how horrible they are. 

I've never said anything what so ever about how "horrible" Lewis County is! I've never said they were good or bad either. I've just stated the fact that they always play a weak schedule in a weak region and always get put out by the second round of the playoffs, even if they to 10-0 or 9-1.

17 hours ago, Cowtown said:

I agree with ddaddy on Lewis Co this year. Look forward to Friday night just to see where we are, don’t think I’ve ever been as unsure about a LC team good or bad like I am this year. I do know this freshman qb seems to be the real deal, just wonder if it takes him a year or so to really click. He certainly has the arm. Fayetteville will be a really big test for them, hopefully the defense gels a little better this week. Seemed like they were just a little off in the first game. As far as the pizza boy goes I think most people from LC just ignore him. His shtick got real old and really predictable real quick. Apparently Sharp hurt his feelings at one time. 

I agree with you daddy. It is extremely predictable to be put out each and every year by the second round!

13 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lewis is very well coached but just won’t have the horses in the stable ! Close thru 2 and Fayetteville pulls away in the second half 35/21 ! GL to both and no injuries!

Roll Tide

If Fayetteville is any semblance of last years team, they may very well mercy rule L.C. But, as another poster posted, strange things happen in Hohenwald on Friday nights. If it is raining there, and the right officials call the game, it could very well be a close game! 

"Your team is a joke. Page has never been good. It’s comical that you get on here and try (notice I said try) to trash another program when yours is irrelevant and has been for god knows how long. Pathetic. "

Yeah, maybe, but at least we are not "fake" or a "fake program" and base pride on being the annual regular season paper champions!

1 minute ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I've never said anything what so ever about how "horrible" Lewis County is! I've never said they were good or bad either. I've just stated the fact that they always play a weak schedule in a weak region and always get put out by the second round of the playoffs, even if they to 10-0 or 9-1.

I agree with you daddy. It is extremely predictable to be put out each and every year by the second round!

If Fayetteville is any semblance of last years team, they may very well mercy rule L.C. But, as another poster posted, strange things happen in Hohenwald on Friday nights. If it is raining there, and the right officials call the game, it could very well be a close game! 

"Your team is a joke. Page has never been good. It’s comical that you get on here and try (notice I said try) to trash another program when yours is irrelevant and has been for god knows how long. Pathetic. "

Yeah, maybe, but at least we are not "fake" or a "fake program" and base pride on being the annual regular season paper champions!

Your a disgrace. Bum…

Just now, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Noticed how you're fan base keeps reminding people Fayetteville is last years STATE CHAMPS.. But, not recognizing them as 1A state champs!

Gotta push that fakeness!!

You obviously don’t know who MY team and fanbase are. We have said nothing about Fayetteville as they are not even in MY teams class. The more you talked the stupider you look. I would suggest quiting while you can moron.