D2 AAA

plato

How do the games for this week (Oct. 15) look? 

Baylor vs. Hendersonville- H. is a tough team that is having a good year. Baylor is coming off an open date and has something to prove. 

Knox Catholic vs JP2- KC has to redeem themselves for a couple of poor outings. JP2 is playing for a possible higher seed. 

McC vs Father Ryan- The obvious tilt goes to McC, but FR did beat them last season. Could FR do it again? 

MBA is off

BA is off

MUS vs CBHS- Rivalry game. Could be interesting. 

Briarcrest is off

Ensworth is off

Thoughts?

17 minutes ago, plato said:

How do the games for this week (Oct. 15) look? 

Baylor vs. Hendersonville- H. is a tough team that is having a good year. Baylor is coming off an open date and has something to prove. 

Knox Catholic vs JP2- KC has to redeem themselves for a couple of poor outings. JP2 is playing for a possible higher seed. 

McC vs Father Ryan- The obvious tilt goes to McC, but FR did beat them last season. Could FR do it again? 

MBA is off

BA is off

MUS vs CBHS- Rivalry game. Could be interesting. 

Briarcrest is off

Ensworth is off

Thoughts?

FRHS' defense seems to keep them in a lot of games.  McCallie was up 52-0 on BGA at half so I think they have too much firepower.  CPA beat BGA 24-6 so I think McCallie is "that good".

Pope @ KC is a game I find intriguing as both are coming off poor performances. If you believe in polls this should be a close game as the Tennessean has KC and Pope ranked 19th and 20th in the state.

I have not seen Hendersonville play this year so cannot comment.  I am impressed with Baylor's offense especially when they limit penalties.

10 hours ago, JRB said:

FRHS' defense seems to keep them in a lot of games.  McCallie was up 52-0 on BGA at half so I think they have too much firepower.  CPA beat BGA 24-6 so I think McCallie is "that good".

Pope @ KC is a game I find intriguing as both are coming off poor performances. If you believe in polls this should be a close game as the Tennessean has KC and Pope ranked 19th and 20th in the state.

I have not seen Hendersonville play this year so cannot comment.  I am impressed with Baylor's offense especially when they limit penalties.

Hendersonville fan here, looking forward to coming to Baylor.  Commandos are 5-2 with losses big to Oakland and by 7 to Ravenwood.  Played poorly last week in a win over Shelbyville.  Commandos will run some Wing T, some spread.  A good night for Hendersonville is 10-12 passes and the rest runs.  Big challenge facing the QB Wick and their outstanding receivers.  My first visit to Baylor since seeing Baylor play Riverdale in the early 80’s in my college days.  

9 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Hendersonville fan here, looking forward to coming to Baylor.  Commandos are 5-2 with losses big to Oakland and by 7 to Ravenwood.  Played poorly last week in a win over Shelbyville.  Commandos will run some Wing T, some spread.  A good night for Hendersonville is 10-12 passes and the rest runs.  Big challenge facing the QB Wick and their outstanding receivers.  My first visit to Baylor since seeing Baylor play Riverdale in the early 80’s in my college days.  

Baylor has a cool little campus.  One can do much with an $180M endowment.  I saw the 1st half of the Beech game and was impressed with Hendersonville's complete domination of that game.

Hello gentlemen,

New again to Coacht forums (been 10 years since i've posted). DCA guy, now Baylor guy.

Good games ahead of us this weekend. I see Baylor in a close one over Hendersonville.  My Nashville folks making the trip, enjoy campus! Beautiful evening ahead of us with the weather as well festivities on campus.

McCallie will destroy Ryan. And i see JPII winning a tough game against Catholic. 

2 hours ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

Hello gentlemen,

New again to Coacht forums (been 10 years since i've posted). DCA guy, now Baylor guy.

Good games ahead of us this weekend. I see Baylor in a close one over Hendersonville.  My Nashville folks making the trip, enjoy campus! Beautiful evening ahead of us with the weather as well festivities on campus.

McCallie will destroy Ryan. And i see JPII winning a tough game against Catholic. 

McCallie has some payback from last year vs Ryan. 

I'm excited to watch the H'ville/Baylor game. Should be a good one. 

7 hours ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

Hello gentlemen,

Welcome, again!  Always seem to be something happening at Baylor.  I was there last March and the headmaster was cooking burgers for everyone on campus.  It may have been grandparents weekend.

Pope's D keeps games closer than they need to be.  I too like McCallie.

4 hours ago, plato said:

McCallie has some payback from last year vs Ryan. 

I'm excited to watch the H'ville/Baylor game. Should be a good one. 

If watching on the Baylor network, I get a kick out of the young lady that sometimes announces games.  For the Pope game, she went missing in the 3rd but made it back to the booth by the 4th.  She tries really hard :)

On 10/14/2021 at 6:03 PM, JRB said:

If watching on the Baylor network, I get a kick out of the young lady that sometimes announces games.  For the Pope game, she went missing in the 3rd but made it back to the booth by the 4th.  She tries really hard :)

Commandos will be down a couple of starting RB’s tonight due to injury. Next man up