Dogtruth top 10 2A

dogtruth

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Again, I think you’re spot on. Fayetteville is the real deal. Going in I knew about the running back, but was surprised on how big their receivers were and how well their QB plays.

I myself think their passing game is better than their running game and that’s saying a lot. 

They sure surprised me last year, I'm a believer, still doubt they can beat Peabody.  I'd pay to watch the game though.

Just now, pujo said:

They sure surprised me last year, I'm a believer, still doubt they can beat Peabody.  I'd pay to watch the game though.

I’m my honest opinion if anyone in 1A or 2A can beat Peabody it would be them… not sure it will happen though.

Again, they are loaded with size / speed and though there wasn’t a lot on the sideline they were able to rotate lineman without missing a beat!

Just now, H2Oman said:

I’m my honest opinion if anyone in 1A or 2A can beat Peabody it would be them… not sure it will happen though.

Again, they are loaded with size / speed and though there wasn’t a lot on the sideline they were able to rotate lineman without missing a beat!

I had the same wow factor when I seen Fayetteville as when I watched Peabody play Thursday and that was before I seen the first whistle blow.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Things that have happened since Peabody lost

Elon Musk scandal for securities fraud

Facebook hacked

Bill Cosby convicted

Someone will beat them eventually...it may be a while, and it may not stop them from winning another three or four gold balls in a row.

56 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Looks pretty good, but I would move TC down some and probably put H2O down around 8/9 or at least honorable mention.

We are definitely not top 5 and I wouldn’t of put us in the top 10 preseason, but I think they found themselves a little Friday during that loss to a top 2 1A team.

I actually picked H20 in the Big Ones contest last week. Picked you fellers again this week. I also forgot about Huntington. I agree you fellers and Huntington should be in the top 10. Figuring out the top 10 is tougher than it looks lol.

Edited by dogtruth

7 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I actually picked H20 in the Big Ones contest last week. Picked you fellers again this week. I also forgot about Huntington. I agree you fellers and Huntington should be in the top 10. Figuring out the top 10 is tougher than it looks lol.

Yeah I'd leave a good one out for sure, the order is Impossible.

10 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Again, I think you’re spot on. Fayetteville is the real deal. Going in I knew about the running back, but was surprised on how big their receivers were and how well their QB plays.

I myself think their passing game is better than their running game and that’s saying a lot. 

10 hours ago, H2Oman said:

That’s how I was in the championship game last year vs Fayetteville.  They were much bigger than they looked on film.  And they executed a really good game.  

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That’s how I was in the championship game last year vs Fayetteville.  They were much bigger than they looked on film.  And they executed a really good game.  

They are definitely a well coached team. We were able to move the ball on them consistently, but they never broke… just did some bending.

13 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Things that have happened since Peabody lost

Elon Musk scandal for securities fraud

Facebook hacked

Bill Cosby convicted

Someone will beat them eventually...it may be a while, and it may not stop them from winning another three or four gold balls in a row.

Bill Cosby convicted and overturned and released.