DII-AA (where is Booger?)

BreadTruck28

1 hour ago, FBGIRL said:

No, i'm doing stats for Grace Christian Academy in franklin. all 3 of the grandkids go. the oldest starting helping with filming and drone work, so i went over and helped with the stats. now the oldest one has moved on to UT and the middle grandson has taken over doing the filming. nice to hang with them 

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2021 at 11:11 PM, robjim said:

No, i'm doing stats for Grace Christian Academy in franklin. all 3 of the grandkids go. the oldest starting helping with filming and drone work, so i went over and helped with the stats. now the oldest one has moved on to UT and the middle grandson has taken over doing the filming. nice to hang with them 

I'm sure the purple lions miss ya.  Niece loves it there!

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2021 at 3:04 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

Any big games this week? I can’t think of any… oh wait, Lipscomb plays Oakland! I have to admit, five years ago or so, the sage who is @Booger stated that CPA and Lipscomb would be powerhouses in the new AA and I laughed at him. I’m not sure how he predicted such, but it’s pretty impressive given where Lipscomb’s program was at the time. 

Off the top of my head, so the accuracy may vary. 

LA plays Oakland on Thursday in what most say is the game of the year so far. Maryville and Alcoa fans would probably disagree.  It will be interesting for sure. 

CPA plays at Cane Ridge. 

Undefeated Lausanne and one loss ECS play teams I’m not familiar with…

BGA plays JP2. I think this should be a good game. BGA is really playing a stronger schedule this year.

New AA Davidson plays NCS after loosing for the first time in a long time. 

Silverdale remains undefeated going into the week but plays a tough DCA team. 

A one loss Webb plays GCA who appears to be having a down year so far. 

I miss any big games?

Booger nose stuff.....an old salty Booger has allowed reflectiviness and experiences....... but a wise Booger may be a stretch

Booger just sayin :thumb: