Week 3 Milan vs South Gibson

9 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

So was it good Hornets or bad Bulldogs?

Nothing bad at at ! SGC runs a very simple but hard to read offense and is stout on both lines ! The QB is special with the ball fake, BPM will tell you it was hard to tell where the ball was coming out ! SGC has a great scheme amd several Trenton folk said at our Jamboree that SGC would do very well this year !A few takeaways from watching this game is those Hornets have the heart of a champion and Milan won’t quit ! I took away from this game is highschool football has a bright future in our little county !

Edited by PeabodyPride

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I was there. Milan’s coaching is a head scratcher not using Brown hardly at all most of the game. Number 12 is a beast receiver as well. Milan is more talented but got out coached and outplayed, IMO. South Gibson hit them in the mouth early and often. Crenshaw for South Gibson was all over the field. Their QB stepped it up in the 2nd Half as well. Milan very talented but needs to use their talent.

I agree you have to put the ball in your best players hands 

imo that’s the reason they lost to Peabody as well 

6 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

I agree you have to put the ball in your best players hands 

imo that’s the reason they lost to Peabody as well 

Did you watch the game ? Brown touched the ball a lot jet sweeps and a lot of targets with very bad passes ! The Milan QB had a very off night but IMO they will be firing on all cylinders when need be

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nothing bad at at ! SGC runs a very simple but hard to read offense and is stout on both lines ! The QB is special with the ball fake, BPM will tell you it was hard to tell where the ball was coming out ! SGC has a great scheme amd several Trenton folk said at our Jamboree that SGC would do very well this year !A few takeaways from watching this game is those Hornets have the heart of a champion and Milan won’t quit ! I took away from this game is highschool football has a bright future in our little county !

South Gibson is good! They are gonna start sucking talent from these Jackson schools before long!

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Did you watch the game ? Brown touched the ball a lot jet sweeps and a lot of targets with very bad passes ! The Milan QB had a very off night but IMO they will be firing on all cylinders when need be

Actually yea I did my reasoning for I said was this Milan had the ball 1st and goal with a chance to take the lead if I recall correctly he did not touch the ball 1 time in that set the instead tried to run it it A gap and B gap which Peabody has stopped for most of the game 

run a jet sweep and let try May a play on the edge 

2 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Actually yea I did my reasoning for I said was this Milan had the ball 1st and goal with a chance to take the lead if I recall correctly he did not touch the ball 1 time in that set the instead tried to run it it A gap and B gap which Peabody has stopped for most of the game 

run a jet sweep and let try May a play on the edge 

I’m pretty sure PeabodyPride was talking about the South Gibson game. Not Peabody.