Here we go week 3 Crockett @ Haywood

Kruger77

Covington played CC in the Dyersburg jamboree. First possession, CC ran the ball time down our throats to score. And, they looked good doing it. After that, the Chargers shut down their O. Their D gave up two 80-yard TD runs to us in the first half. 

Unless they have shored up their D, Haywood should score a ton. I predict Haywood 40-7.

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have a feeling Crockett isn’t a very good football team. Could be wrong. I see where Dyer Co. smacked them around pretty good week 1 but Dburg blew the doors off Dyer Co. last night. They may get better as the season goes on but I think Haywood takes em to the woodshed. 

It shocked me that ripley came from behind to beat them 20-14 last night 

Haywood has won the last 8 games with Crockett Co. and leads the series 10-8. It has become somewhat of a rivalry over the last several years.

Are there any Cavalier fans who have any thoughts about the game?  I know there were a few Crockett Co. fans on the boards a few years ago.

Edited by stacmot

25 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Haywood has won the last 8 games with Crockett Co. and leads the series 10-8. It has become somewhat of a rivalry over the last several years.

Are there any Cavalier fans who have any thoughts about the game?  I know there were a few Crockett Co. fans on the boards a few years ago.

Not sure the internet reaches all the way to Alamo. 

It’s odd to see Crockett went in a 4 game stretch where they scored only 50 points on offense, and it wasn’t like they were playing the top teams either. 
Honestly, Crockett can’t score. And it made Dyer County look foolish because the DC beat Crockett by 20+, only to get embarrassed by Dyersburg.

Im scared to say this, but I think the problem with Crockett is that lack of adapting and adjusting on offense. When I played against them, they ran the ball down the defensive throats because they had the lineman to do so. Now, I don’t think they have the lineman to do that. Yet, they still want to do something that doesn’t work. It’s 11 straight games Crockett has failed to score 30 points, it’ll be 12 this week.