Week 4 - Oak Ridge @ Farragut

CardinalGrey

35 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Truly, it is the thought that counts.  I accept the gesture. Thank you, but will not be in town the week of Secret City. I believe that's when you said you'd be around. 

Obviously, you may do as you wish, but I'd like Bounder to take mine to Jeff Miner. Thanks again.

Very generous of you Nole. I will fulfill your wish for Coach Minor. Coach Minor is one of my favorite Wildcats. I actually sat next to his Parents his senior year at away games. They were nice to me and thanked me for being a fan even if we were losing. Just like I am on here.

My idea of bringing the Coke bottles up to Secret City went up in flames when I had my toe cut off. I am going to have to turn for help up in OR to get the bottles out. I will let Maybe somebody could give them out at a practice if I mail the bottles up.

To recieve  a WWA Coke Bottle....

CardinalGray gets 2.

Nole gets 3

Assistant Coach 1 ( the only person who responded he wanted one ).

Bounder / Coach Minor 3  ( I tried to get Diet Cole but they said only real coke ).

Sweet Science 2

Willie 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Very generous of you Nole. I will fulfill your wish for Coach Minor. Coach Minor is one of my favorite Wildcats. I actually sat next to his Parents his senior year at away games. They were nice to me and thanked me for being a fan even if we were losing. Just like I am on here.

My idea of bringing the Coke bottles up to Secret City went up in flames when I had my toe cut off. I am going to have to turn for help up in OR to get the bottles out. I will let Maybe somebody could give them out at a practice if I mail the bottles up.

CardinalGray gets 2.

Nole gets 3

Bounder / Coach Minor 3  ( I tried to get Diet Cole but they said only real coke ).

Sweet Science 2

Willie 1

Can you make mine Pepsi, WW? 

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

CardinalGray gets 2.

Nole gets 3

Sweet Science 2

Willie 1

Let's talk tomorrow.

RWR!

20 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Dang, I forgot to mention you were getting an RC Cola, salted peanuts and a Moon Pie...the Redneck Special!

Talkin’ bout the lifestyle of the not so rich and famous!! Wanna see us go hog wild over beans and barbecue!! Sorry, that made me think of that country song by Tracy Byrd. He mentions RC Cola and moon pies in it. Back in the day when country was still country, not this glorified boy band nonsense they have today.

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Talkin’ bout the lifestyle of the not so rich and famous!! Wanna see us go hog wild over beans and barbecue!! Sorry, that made me think of that country song by Tracy Byrd. He mentions RC Cola and moon pies in it. Back in the day when country was still country, not this glorified boy band nonsense they have today.

I'll give ya some country is crap now days. However, I love Eric Church, Miranda, Dolly, Morgan Wallen ( minus his drunk stupidity ) and of course the Snoop Dog of County Music WILLIE the Wildcat NELSON!

Saw Willie and Dylan at the Chattanooga Lookouts baseball Stadium years ago.

In August, temperatures in the low 40s and pouring down rain. I got through Willie's part but I was cold to the bone and had to leave half way through Dylan. 

I love Story Telling Time on CoachT.     RWR!

4 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I'll give ya some country is crap now days. However, I love Eric Church, Miranda, Dolly, Morgan Wallen ( minus his drunk stupidity ) and of course the Snoop Dog of County Music WILLIE the Wildcat NELSON!

Saw Willie and Dylan at the Chattanooga Lookouts baseball Stadium years ago.

In August, temperatures in the low 40s and pouring down rain. I got through Willie's part but I was cold to the bone and had to leave half way through Dylan. 

I love Story Telling Time on CoachT.     RWR!

40 degrees in August?  

45 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

40 degrees in August?  

Yes sir. The weathermen missed it and everybody was surprised. First thing me and my wife did when we got home was take hot showers then curl up under the blankets.

I gave a thought to calling in sick the next day but my Assistant Principal sat two rows above us and would know I was faking.

I wonder if Hamilton County Schools ever notice I took the day after the Super Bowl off for around 10 years? :roflol: Also, I was "sick" for many ACC Basketball Tournament days.

16 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

I don't think so! Bearden's offense gets better by the week, defense is quick and steady and doesn't give up much. If Farragut and Bearden played Friday night, I'd pick Bearden by 2 TD's. Farragut is down! But it's just my opinion, trying to compare outcomes of who have already played, (West-Farragut, West-Halls, and watching the different teams on Diamond Clear Media). I don't feel Farragut has a big play person. That's not the way it's been in the past for them.

Bearden didn't score on West.  Farragut scored 38 on West.  WTH are you talking about?