Alcoa

vandyfan1

11 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t know about anyone else but I do it cause your just that stupid. It’s hilarious. 

Well since you've chimed in Mr. Milan Music Man could you fill us in on what in tarnation has happened to your team this year. I wasn't expecting the bottom to fall out the year after going to the championship.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well since you've chimed in Mr. Milan Music Man could you fill us in on what in tarnation has happened to your team this year. I wasn't expecting the bottom to fall out the year after going to the championship.

TONS of injuries. As many as 7 starters out for games. Several with season ending injuries. 3 are seniors that will never take another snap. Also two assistant coaches have had to bury parents in the last two weeks. Sad situation. 

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

TONS of injuries. As many as 7 starters out for games. Several with season ending injuries. 3 are seniors that will never take another snap. Also two assistant coaches have had to bury parents in the last two weeks. Sad situation. 

Very sorry to hear. I wondered what had happened. Was a real good team that went to the championship last year and thought they may be returning. Smaller teams can't asorb a hit like that in most cases. Good luck the rest of the season 

Edited by BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Does Alcoa have Rankins replacement on staff? Just curious since I keep hearing he only has a few seasons left. I know the rest of 3A is crossing its fingers after this year.  I’m just keeping it real

Brian Nix, current defensive coordinator will be the next head coach. The rest of 3A won’t like him either…:mrgreen: and probably 4A soon after…:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1