Milan @ Haywood week 5

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

image.thumb.png.3ac3171c0abb8c3130cde75ef91c8406.png
And we have another Razorback….

This doesn't surprise me at all.  Maybe Haywood and Milan fans should join together for a few "Woo pig sooie" calls before the game.  Just Kidding!  I am looking forward to seeing Brown and Lewis go after it Friday night.  I'm sure a lot of other fans are too.

35 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

There is a post on Tomcat Nation FB page that states it will be streamed. "The Victory 93.7 FM, WTKB" 

I brought this post over to the Haywood-Milan thread, since I didn't want to hijack the Covington-Ripley thread.

Are you saying that 93.7 will just broadcast it, or will they video stream it as well?

16 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I brought this post over to the Haywood-Milan thread, since I didn't want to hijack the Covington-Ripley thread.

Are you saying that 93.7 will just broadcast it, or will they video stream it as well?

They don’t do video. A Milan fan correct me if I’m wrong. You can access the audio online for sure. And of course on the radio. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They don’t do video. A Milan fan correct me if I’m wrong. You can access the audio online for sure. And of course on the radio. 

Yea I’m 99.99% sure there will be no video at least from Milan. When they say stream like you said the radio broadcast will be online or if you have the Tunein app you can listen or stream that way.