Hampton at Happy Valley

Tootie

7 hours ago, crow said:

Me to. TSSAA made 2 rule changes because of that one play but not even an official warning or anything to SG or the officials. Not saying anything major should’ve came from it but TSSAA acted like nothing happened but it was enough to create 2 rule changes. To be clear I do not think SG had anything to do with it directly, I think it was either an incompetent or an immoral individual or individuals that did that. Don’t think the coaches or anyone in the athletic department had or would have anything to do with that business but I’d certainly watch those short yardage situations closely. Sorry for off topic, rant over, please continue lol. 

Maybe I can hold the chains in this one, get Uknoit it to run the clock. 

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Maybe I can hold the chains in this one, get Uknoit it to run the clock. 

7 hours ago, crow said:

Lol might not be a bad idea if it’s a close one late lol

:roflolk:

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Like you said yesterday, its all about matchups. We struggled teams like SG  last season. I think we will match up better this year.

Pujo, both games at SG, we were missing our MLBr in 2nd half. Both times a good lead disappeared and we lost. And it's hard to find the end zone with all the yellow laundry on the field too LOL

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflolk:

Pujo, both games at SG, we were missing our MLBr in 2nd half. Both times a good lead disappeared and we lost. And it's hard to find the end zone with all the yellow laundry on the field too LOL

Yeah hopefully were at FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL strength this year. Gonna get harder to get on the field, but we can rest people a little and be fresher late.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Time will tell, he sure looks the part. A couple weeks of practice and who knows.

Is that the kid from Elizabethton that’s 6’4 220lbs. If you guys could of talked the Cloudland kid in to coming down during the summer that you all talked to you guys would of had a lot of depth once healthy.