Tide Rolls to The YellowJackets (PHs vs Greenfield)

PeabodyPride

13 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I know it I'm just messing. I haven't even seen Fayetteville yet on nfhs but I'd imagine they look great considering all they brought back. 

I watched the Fayetteville upperman game it’s on Facebook n the upper Cumberland reporter page. Honestly mckenzie might beat them if McKenzie gets the defense ironed out but who knows hard to tell again this year. I will say I think Peabody is better than upperman and upperman gave them a fit. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I watched the Fayetteville upperman game it’s on Facebook n the upper Cumberland reporter page. Honestly mckenzie might beat them if McKenzie gets the defense ironed out but who knows hard to tell again this year. I will say I think Peabody is better than upperman and upperman gave them a fit. 

Thanks for that info! I'll check it out

40 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

It’s game day TideNation ! Here we come Jackets, TideMen start fast play physical and leave no doubt who the best team is tonight ! Tide fans Bring lawn chairs, been awhile since we been to Greenfield and don’t forget the bleachers hold about 7 people !!!!!!

13, but who's counting...  I think it was Greenfield back a few years ago that they ran out of hot dogs before the end of the 1st Qtr. and drinks by halftime, they weren't prepared for a Tide Nation

1 hour ago, TideRolls said:

13, but who's counting...  I think it was Greenfield back a few years ago that they ran out of hot dogs before the end of the 1st Qtr. and drinks by halftime, they weren't prepared for a Tide Nation

I remember that game they probably lost 5k I. Revenue, they know how we travel as well our band I would almost hope the band doesn’t travel this week they take the entire visitors stand

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

It’s game day TideNation ! Here we come Jackets, TideMen start fast play physical and leave no doubt who the best team is tonight ! Tide fans Bring lawn chairs, been awhile since we been to Greenfield and don’t forget the bleachers hold about 7 people !!!!!!

Or 1 PeabodyPride. Lol. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE