So the ship lost it's captain????

CougarDadx2

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

I scrubbed the Goal posts myself. My son spent 2 weeks pressure washing the Stands. I spent a week spraying the turf on the sidelines and doing carpenter work in the locker room. Where were you?

I was helping Murphy get his book ready. It took you a week to spray the sideline turf?

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, Geno said:

His word? You are a Joke!!!  How much time have you spent helping with the needs at the field? 

If I didn't live in Florida you would have an argument.  However, you wouldn't call me a joke to my face and you know it.  He is the one that said it was his dream job despite having coached in Canada and  a year at Cleveland.

Edited by rlh

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was helping Murphy get his book ready. It took you a week to spray the sideline turf?

Sure Did!! Trying to get 150 feet sprayed and striped in between Rain showers and flash floods. Only to be washed away and had to start over. I worked a 15 hr Day and and worked 5 hours at the field until 11 pm only to get up at 3 am to go back to work... all Trying to get it ready. 

1 minute ago, rlh said:

If I didn't live in Florida you would have an argument.  However, you wouldn't call me a joke to my face and you know it.

Oh obviously you don't know me then!!! Stay in Florida and keep commenting like you have a clue of what's really going on when obviously you have NO clue

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rlh you and geno should have a Royal rumble Friday night at that little Grider and stone mans field for halftime entertainment.  Im not joking either.

I will be in the area but have pressing family matters to handle.  I had planned to see the Murphy game.  May try for the Jackwagon Game.

Edited by rlh