So the ship lost it's captain????

CougarDadx2

1 minute ago, Geno said:

Like I said little Joe! You live in Florida and have spent 0 minutes helping or at the Feildhouse so you have NO clue on what's really going on! So why comment? Why bash Chris when you really don't know?

I know he came with great drama and I know he left with great drama with international news on both ends.

9 minutes ago, rlh said:

I know he came with great drama and I know he left with great drama with international news on both ends.

And he Won 4 Grey Cups and Was good enough that the Cleveland Browns paid him 6 figures to Coach for them. You've done what?

Edited by Geno

27 minutes ago, Geno said:

Are you guys kidding me? Who the heck would turn down  6 figure job offer to Coach for a School that didn't want him there? They make Movies where the High school Coach was offered a shot at the Big leagues and they took it. The whole Town turned out to cheer Him on and pat him on the back. What does the very Spoiled bunch at Spitt do? They crucified the same Man they praised before.  I'm really embarrassed to know some of you!! Selfish people!!

At the end of the day he should of finished what he started. Your friendship with him makes you see no wrong in this situation. Pack up and go with him you make a good mouthpiece for CJ. 

Just now, spfan24 said:

At the end of the day he should of finished what he started. Your friendship with him makes you see no wrong in this situation. Pack up and go with him you make a good mouthpiece for CJ. 

Wrong!! I don't like it at all! Actually I hated it! But at the end of the Day after the smoke Clears I've been Friends with Chris for 40+ years and as a real Friend I do have his back! Even if I don't like his decision! Thats what Friends do