Rural West TN Top 12 Week 5

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Which team is better? 2021 Hardin County or 2020 Hardin County?

Team as a whole 2021 IMO. Last year’s offense, I would say better because Hunts experience at QB and Whitley at RB. But defensively they are imo much better than last year. But I think 2021 is better simply because there more balanced on both sides of the ball. Just my opinion of course.

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I do know how to spell Peabody. :)

I could dig into this sooooo deep, but I will choose to stay classy because BPM is a really good dude.....  

The answer is simply NO! NO! 

I know the current generation does not understand what NO means, but I promise you with the spelling of a certain team in Carroll county that has a horse has a mascot, the answer is simply, NO! FACT! 

Not at least for BPM that is. I happen to have a lot of respect for the Huntingdon Mustangs.... I am only speaking for me! 

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I could dig into this sooooo deep, but I will choose to stay classy because BPM is a really good dude.....  

The answer is simply NO! NO! 

I know the current generation does not understand what NO means, but I promise you with the spelling of a certain team in Carroll county that has a horse has a mascot, the answer is simply, NO! FACT! 

Not at least for BPM that is. I happen to have a lot of respect for the Huntingdung Mustanks.... I am only speaking for me! 

:)