South Pittsburg Vs north Jackson (stone and little Grider men against this Hollis man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they won a state championship sounds like they were premier for at least 1 year. 

I have had a lot of people I know that played there over the years. They dropped in skill the last few years and that hurt. However, in the last 10-15 years they have had players go to play and contribute on Alabama’s title teams.

23 minutes ago, powerp said:

I have had a lot of people I know that played there over the years. They dropped in skill the last few years and that hurt. However, in the last 10-15 years they have had players go to play and contribute on Alabama’s title teams.

True.  Alabama football is a little stronger compared to the very watery football played in Tennessee. 

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Kinfolks I don't know much about what North Jackson has this year but they are a bigger school and have had a few D1 players over the years. Hard for most programs to beat those South Alabama teams once they get deep into playoffs. Alabama football is 3X tougher than what Tennessee is. I got my money on North Jackson actually winning come next Friday. People saying South Pittsburg is gonna win big need to drink another one. Pirates were in a dogfight last week with Whitwell at halftime. The Pro coach that left saw the writing on the wall.  All Gas No Breaks seems appropriate for y'all team. I'm just keeping it real. 

Edited by TyroneBiggums
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Kinfolks I don't know much about what North Jackson has this year but they are a bigger school and have had a few D1 players over the years. Hard for most programs to beat those South Alabama teams once they get deep into playoffs. Alabama football is 3X tougher than what Tennessee is. I got my money on North Jackson actually winning come next Friday. People saying South Pittsburg is gonna win big need to drink another one. Pirates were in a dogfight last week with Whitwell at halftime. The Pro coach that left saw the writing on the wall.  All Gas No Breaks seems appropriate for y'all team. I'm just keeping it real. 

I won’t disagree with that at all. I’ve watched NJ play though and I still see this SP team beating them. Not by mercy, but winning. Because of line play, I believe we have the second best team in the county, but will still compete for the state game. That’s keeping it real.

As I have stated before, Wes and Heath are both great coaches with a lot of experience. They will get the most out of what they have. Come playoff time, we may see a lot going both ways. Who knows, but I trust them.