South Pittsburg Vs north Jackson (stone and little Grider men against this Hollis man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Not so much Jones as the Super of Marion Schools with the shut down costing us the Chatt Christian and Murphy Game.  He should be required to go take a junior/senior microbiology class at UTC and get an A or pack his bags.

I agree. Not being able to play those two games took more wind than Jones leaving.  It's just a weird season with covid very similar to last year but a little worse imo. No one knows from week to week who and if they will be playing.   Hopefully Friday will be a big crowd with a rivalry type atmosphere. I know I'm looking forward to it 

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Again, Dr. Griffith.

Again?  Regardless, he isn't a Ph.D. in Science.  He may know "education," but doesn't know jack about microbiology. It took 2 weeks to deep clean the schools.  That was undone as soon as people reentered those spaces. 

Edited by rlh

The Pirates of South Pittsburg are going to go down to Stevenson tonight and make their fans proud. This game will be one sided. The only thing NJ has a chance to win is the coin toss. Covid has taken a lot of hype away from this game and Mr Jones leaving has too, but I will promise you " that Stone man ", as Mr Dillard says, will have those boys ready. That Stone man is one of the smartest coaches in the state and for the most part he has showed he is true to the school and he has wanted to make this game happen for a while. For everyone saying it will be close you will be leaving with your jaw dropped. SP 53 NJ 20