Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If we were to list all the Milan injuries this website may explode. 

Little buddy I hope you get some guys healed up this will and kick some huntindung butt.  Did I spell that correctly? I couldnt find it in my Webster dictionary.  Im not joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy I hope you get some guys healed up this will and kick some huntindung butt.  Did I spell that correctly? I couldnt find it in my Webster dictionary.  Im not joking either.

Yes Roy. You nailed it. :)  And thanks for the well wishes. We have a lot hurt. Hopefully they’ll be better soon. 

8 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Hate to say it but Milan should've stayed in 3A. 

Why?  I am hearing lots of people say this but we would still have all the injuries. They happened preaseason and first two games. None of those were 4A opponents. Everything would have been the same as it is now had we stayed in 3A. And we would have been in region with dyersburg and Covington. Don’t know if that would have really been any easier. 

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why?  I am hearing lots of people say this but we would still have all the injuries. They happened preaseason and first two games. None of those were 4A opponents. Everything would have been the same as it is now had we stayed in 3A. And we would have been in region with dyersburg and Covington. Don’t know if that would have really been any easier. 

If people knew the extent of exactly how banged of the Dawgs was they wouldn’t be saying it ! It’s very similar to how banged up we was in scrimmages, we like Milan keep things very quiet in things that envolved the health of kids ! Yes Milan coulda truly set up the stage to have no expectations against a beast of a Haywood team but choose to stay silent,why, because win or losing doesn’t matter above having your kids best interest at heart ! The injury bug bit the Dawgs early and hard this season ,my prayers are in health and a solid post season run ! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I won’t put their business out there but when you have as many injuries after week one as they have it’s just hard, When you are missing 5 plus starters weekly it rough on any team !!!

Rough on the team's ego too, people believe that they aren't great when they're just trying to survive until everyone's back. We had to play Riverside without four of our top six skill players, not even counting linemen. Every one of those start on defense as well, so I feel Milan's pain.