Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

4 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Rough on the team's ego too, people believe that they aren't great when they're just trying to survive until everyone's back. We had to play Riverside without four of our top six skill players, not even counting linemen. Every one of those start on defense as well, so I feel Milan's pain.

Yep and just like Milan you guys made no excuses and just played ball ! Respect  bro !!!!

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

There’s a lot more wrong at Milan than injuries. With that said they still have athletes all over the field, tough one on one matchups that will give us problems. Looking forward to a real slobber knocker!

Please tell. I’m about as close to the program as anyone can get and sure am not aware of anything. What is wrong at Milan besides injuries??

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why?  I am hearing lots of people say this but we would still have all the injuries. They happened preaseason and first two games. None of those were 4A opponents. Everything would have been the same as it is now had we stayed in 3A. And we would have been in region with dyersburg and Covington. Don’t know if that would have really been any easier. 

Personally I don't think it makes any sense for a team with Championship aspirations to voluntarily move up when they couldn't even get over the hump in the smaller class. 

• Like 1