Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Can people pay at the gate Friday or are tickets online??

They should charge the Milan fans exactly what Milan charges. 7 bucks if you buy online or 10 dollars at the gate. Family of 5 go to watch a local high school football game would cost you 50 freaking dollars to get in the gate....Go ahead and add a few trips to the concession stand and a man has lost almost a full big face bill.  Absolutely nuts. Save the you can buy online crap. Not everyone is tech savvy and knows how to download an app on a phone.

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

They should charge the Milan fans exactly what Milan charges. 7 bucks if you buy online or 10 dollars at the gate. Family of 5 go to watch a local high school football game would cost you 50 freaking dollars to get in the gate....Go ahead and add a few trips to the concession stand and a man has lost almost a full big face bill.  Absolutely nuts. Save the you can buy online crap. Not everyone is tech savvy and knows how to download an app on a phone.

I think that is a great idea and Milan fans wouldnt mind paying $10. We know the money goes to a good cause like helping kids and supporting their activities. We wouldn’t get butt hurt over something that is positive for our kids. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think that is a great idea and Milan fans wouldnt mind paying $10. We know the money goes to a good cause like helping kids and supporting their activities. We wouldn’t get butt hurt over something that is positive for our kids. 

With the big increase in your recruiting budget I understand the hike.

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Little buddy you Milan people ought to pay $12 and have them donate $2 of it to get crappy and mustank 69a prescription to hooked on phonics.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy you Milan people ought to pay $12 and have them donate $2 of it to get crappy and mustank 69a prescription to hooked on phonics.  You think im joking but im not.

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Quit getting upset in the second round and you might can.  I aint joking either.

Owned. Lol.