Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

10 hours ago, horse said:

I heard peta was contacted for the mutt stomp that took place tonight. Maybe the first Milan team I’ve seen lay down in the first half. #1 didn’t impress don’t see him playing sec ball. #5 showed heart that might be because he’s a former Mustang. 

3 things. 1.  You didn’t see Milan lay down in the first half. No matter how much you say it the multitude of freshmen and sophomores on the field last night kept fighting. 2.  But #1 will play SEC ball and you’ll still live at home with mama. 3.  Your a bum. Amen. 

If Milan didn’t lay down maybe they should have,at least that way Huntingdon’s running backs might have tripped over them on their way to the end zone. These fresh. and soph. going to be jr. and sr. in a couple of years. Not looking to promising for the mutts. I think Huntingdon had several fresh. and soph. starting that game. 

48 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

3 things. 1.  You didn’t see Milan lay down in the first half. No matter how much you say it the multitude of freshmen and sophomores on the field last night kept fighting. 2.  But #1 will play SEC ball and you’ll still live at home with mama. 3.  Your a bum. Amen. 

The Mustangs also started a multitude of freshmen and sophomores last night. Starters- QB 9 freshman, Safety 21 freshman, defense end 15 sophomore, LB 36 sophomore, corner 12  sophomore, DT 75 sophomore. They were all difference makers. Many other freshmen and sophomores on the Mustangs sideline had huge plays on defense and special teams. Future is bright in Mustang country.

13 minutes ago, Waker said:

The Mustangs also started a multitude of freshmen and sophomores last night. Starters- QB 9 freshman, Safety 21 freshman, defense end 15 sophomore, LB 36 sophomore, corner 12  sophomore, DT 75 sophomore. They were all difference makers. Many other freshmen and sophomores on the Mustangs sideline had huge plays on defense and special teams. Future is bright in Mustang country.

Your entire line was seniors. We had multiple freshmen and sophomores there. That was the difference in the game. You are correct future is bright in Huntingdung. But I would be concerned that you gave up 33 to basically a JV squad. The young’s dawgs getting valuable experience now will serve them greatly in a couple more years. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your entire line was seniors. We had multiple freshmen and sophomores there. That was the difference in the game. You are correct future is bright in Huntingdung. But I would be concerned that you gave up 33 to basically a JV squad. The young’s dawgs getting valuable experience now will serve them greatly in a couple more years. 

Your trying to make yourself feel better now.

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. Center #50 Cooper is a Jr who has done a great job stepping in after last years starting center, sophomore,  went down before season started. On Mustang D line there was 1 sr guard, 1 sr d end,1 jr, 1 sophomore guard, and 1 sophomore d end.

1 hour ago, Waker said:

No. Center #50 Cooper is a Jr who has done a great job stepping in after last years starting center, sophomore,  went down before season started. On Mustang D line there was 1 sr guard, 1 sr d end,1 jr, 1 sophomore guard, and 1 sophomore d end.

So 4 offensive linemen were seniors and 1 junior. 3 of the 4 d linemen for Milan were backups and two of the 3 linebackers were. That’s were the game was won for y’all. Hats off to you guys. You took it to us. But that was the difference in the game.