#3 Pearl Cohn at #2 Tullahoma

FBfan26

17 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

What’s going on with Milan?  Tough start up for the season, but should prepare you guys for deep run in the playoffs. 

I think PC gets the W.

LOTS of injuries. Thought to win games against Peabody, South Gibson and Haywood with 5-6 starters out. Some of which go both ways. Just hoping we can get healthy and improve each week. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

Well 26 looks like  Covid has my Bobcats sidelined this week so I think I’ll come watch the Firebirds do battle with Tullahoma . Go Bobcats !

Dang that sucks but at least it’s mid season and not playoff time but ya gone and come out. Me and firebird will be there. I heard it’s also Tullahoma’s Homecoming.

Good local food spots Touchdown Wings or London’s….Chains include Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-A, Sonic, Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesday’s, Applebees, etc basically the normal spots….

Gondola is locally owned if you like Pizza and spaghetti.

No talk on this big game beside me and you, guess everyone else is to nervous….I can’t wait until game time!!!

Edited by TTownFan50
  • Like 1

With 3 teams sitting undefeated in Region 5, Montgomery Central, Pearl Cohn, and Tullahoma, this game means that at best there will only be 2 undefeated teams left.  Montgomery Central, has Marshall County, Pearl Cohn, and Tullahoma still to play. In my opinion, tonight’s winner is set up nicely to go undefeated this season….I am not throwing shade on any other Region 5 teams, because I am a firm believer that anyone can loose on any given night.  Looking forward to what I hope is a great game! 

Edited by TTownFan50
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

With 3 teams sitting undefeated in Region 5, Montgomery Central, Pearl Cohn, and Tullahoma, this game means that at best there will only be 2 undefeated teams left.  Montgomery Central, has Marshall County, Pearl Cohn, and Tullahoma still to play. In my opinion, tonight’s winner is set up nicely to go undefeated this season….I am not throwing shade on any other Region 5 teams, because I am a firm believer that anyone can loose on any given night.  Looking forward to what I hope is a great game! 

I didn’t know that was MC was undefeated until wed when I was looking thru the region. Looking at whothey played it’s gone come down to Creekwood. I think the 3 teams you named are at least a couple TDs better but with injuries and the C word strange  things can happen.

3 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

Good local food spots Touchdown Wings or London’s….Chains include Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-A, Sonic, Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesday’s, Applebees, etc basically the normal spots….

Gondola is locally owned if you like Pizza and spaghetti.

No talk on this big game beside me and you, guess everyone else is to nervous….I can’t wait until game time!!!

I fall into that category. This is the biggest game of the year in Region 5. I think this is winner take all and the loser gets to travel after the 1st round of the playoffs. I agree win or lose, these 2 teams will meet again in the playoffs if everyone stays healthy and barring that c word as referenced. I have a feeling special teams is going to play a major factor in this game. Kickoffs and punts will be key. I'll take Tullahoma 31 PC 28. FG late to win it. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to the PC fans coming down. 

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Good food spots in tullahoma? 

This year Tullahoma has started a tailgate event. Go Go Hoagies N' More is bringing a truck for pregame tonight, if you wanted to take in the homecoming atmosphere before the game. If not, you can't beat London's. Bar with great food.