Haywood vs Jackson Northside

Kruger77

6 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Congrats to Haywood. Y’all have a lock on 7-4A now.

I hate to think that my Chargers have to come to your house again this year. Didn’t we travel to your  place last year too? Don’t we ever get a home game in this series?

Thanks!  Right now we're in the lead, but I wouldn't say we have a lock.  SGC will have a lot to say about that on the 15th,

"Do we  ever get a home game in this series?"  The short answer is NO!  We want the home field advantage forever...just kidding with you CHARGERFAN. 

I've seen a lot of football in my lifetime, but I don't believe I have ever seen a "touchback fumble."

By rule, a fumble that goes out of bounds through a defensive team’s end zone is a touchback, and the defensive team gets the ball.

This happened to North Side last night.  I definitely didn't complain when Haywood was awarded the ball , but it was surprise to me.  You learn something new everyday.  Lol

I guess I should add that the runner fumbled before he crossed the goal line.

Edited by stacmot

Jackson Northside players and coaches cracking me up. Receiver bragging about lighting up Arkansas commit Jaylin Lewis for a bunch of yardage, when he was not covered by him all night. Then their defensive back coach is making snide remarks. Always been my opinion when you get your butt lit up on Friday night to the tune of 56-18 Coach Braxton Moore that you should refrain from pulling your own chain. Most college coaches don't like players who can't wait to post personal accolades after team gets killed. No wonder these programs like JNS are in the spot they are.

57 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Jackson Northside players and coaches cracking me up. Receiver bragging about lighting up Arkansas commit Jaylin Lewis for a bunch of yardage, when he was not covered by him all night. Then their defensive back coach is making snide remarks. Always been my opinion when you get your butt lit up on Friday night to the tune of 56-18 Coach Braxton Moore that you should refrain from pulling your own chain. Most college coaches don't like players who can't wait to post personal accolades after team gets killed. No wonder these programs like JNS are in the spot they are.

Yea I can’t believe 16-18 yr olds would make any statements like this. The coach maybe but definitely not kids. But at least you are putting it on here to set the kids straight.

Curious what other teams are in the same shape as JNS?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Yea I can’t believe 16-18 yr olds would make any statements like this. The coach maybe but definitely not kids. But at least you are putting it on here to set the kids straight.

Curious what other teams are in the same shape as JNS?

I’ll say this JHS head coach is going to run his QB into the ground. No way I’m running my QB 25+ times a game

• Like 1