Memphis teams

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

It’s tough to take a look at who is for real and who is not. One team that I’ll keep an eye out for is MAHS (2A). They are 4-1 I believe and took Brighton (5A) down to the end. They lost 38-34 but I heard they were down as much as 24-0 in the first half. They do have a player that is going to Tennessee, and other players that have interest going elsewhere.

MAHS is a solid team. They have a good coach. We played them 2 years in a row in the first round in 18 and 19. We ended up running away with it  but the first half they came in with a good game plan. Idk if they still have that receiver that was getting D1 looks at wideout but I’m sure they have athletes 

Edited by Goldenpride

11 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

MAHS is a solid team. They have a good coach. We played them 2 years in a row in the first round in 18 and 19. We ended up running away with it  but the first half they came in with a good game plan. Idk if they still have that receiver that was getting D1 looks at wideout but I’m sure they have athletes 

They do, coaches son.... UT commit.

17 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

It’s tough to take a look at who is for real and who is not. One team that I’ll keep an eye out for is MAHS (2A). They are 4-1 I believe and took Brighton (5A) down to the end. They lost 38-34 but I heard they were down as much as 24-0 in the first half. They do have a player that is going to Tennessee, and other players that have interest going elsewhere.

Yeah I'd say the winner between them and Fairley could definitely make some noise. 

20 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

MAHS is the only threat in 2A in Memphis. Well coached and talented

18 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

He is the coaches son.  I talked to him during b ball season.  He is committed to Tennessee

On 9/30/2021 at 12:36 PM, Wediditagain said:

He is the coaches son.  I talked to him during b ball season.  He is committed to Tennessee

Ha. Wouldn't that be a sight if the battle of the west was down to an Alabama commit vs a Tennessee commit. Would be a 3rd round game but that doesn't happen in 2A. 

On 9/30/2021 at 12:34 PM, Wediditagain said:

MAHS is the only threat in 2A in Memphis. Well coached and talented

I was very impressed with Fairley after seeing them Friday. They have a couple of backs who are as fast as I have seen all season. Fairley has the talent to score anytime they touch the football. They run out of multiple formations. Their defense can take you to the woodshed with the way they hit. And they do it all cleanly. They are well coached and well disciplined with outstanding sportsmanship. They will not be an easy out come play off time in 2A. The only fault with Fairley is getting to a game on time.

Edited by ReitzFan

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 2:50 AM, ReitzFan said:

I was very impressed with Fairley after seeing them Friday. They have a couple of backs who are as fast as I have seen all season. Fairley has the talent to score anytime they touch the football. They run out of multiple formations. Their defense can take you to the woodshed with the way they hit. And they do it all cleanly. They are well coached and well disciplined with outstanding sportsmanship. They will not be an easy out come play off time in 2A. The only fault with Fairley is getting to a game on time.

I agree with all you said.  If they are the Fairly of old, they will be a hard out for anyone in 2A