Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

7 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Moving up scares no one over here. Actually makes more sense we already play up for the most part except our region and Gville (which is a money game for both of us) unlike you guys we welcome all comers and don't dodge anyone. We may lose but at least we play. Don't bring up how y'all have played Gallatin and Lebanon. You have nine games this year and I am sure you could have found someone but you folks was scared to get that 10th game so you get two bye weeks and conveniently a bye the week before you play us....TC isn't scared of anyone...right? Daddy is protecting the boy.

We understand that TC is like the neighbor that has the big house that you never can attain. I know that’s hard for you guys, to know down deep that your program just isn’t there. Keep throwing those rocks  when you walk by. It will make you feel better, for a while. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

We understand that TC is like the neighbor that has the big house that you never can attain. I know that’s hard for you guys, to know down deep that your program just isn’t there. Keep throwing those rocks  when you walk by. It will make you feel better, for a while. 

I think of  TC more like the dirty neighbor who doesn’t keep his yard up and reduces everyone’s property value, so every chance I get I’ll swing by and take a dump on their porch! 

Edited by H2Oman

34 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Some call it the big house others call it the jailhouse! I'm good with either.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Moving up scares no one over here. Actually makes more sense we already play up for the most part except our region and Gville (which is a money game for both of us) unlike you guys we welcome all comers and don't dodge anyone. We may lose but at least we play. Don't bring up how y'all have played Gallatin and Lebanon. You have nine games this year and I am sure you could have found someone but you folks was scared to get that 10th game so you get two bye weeks and conveniently a bye the week before you play us....TC isn't scared of anyone...right? Daddy is protecting the boy.

I understand your thought here, but why would you not set your schedule up to have a bye before what almost everyone knows/knew would be the region title game, call it what you will but I think it’s a great scheduling move, and as the season as unfolded we are going to need it to get healthy 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I understand your thought here, but why would you not set your schedule up to have a bye before what almost everyone knows/knew would be the region title game, call it what you will but I think it’s a great scheduling move, and as the season as unfolded we are going to need it to get healthy 

I totally get and really like the bye week for we play. Just why do you have nine games and not 10? You could have traveled and played someone. I mean SP scheduled Oakland...what is the reasoning?

Just now, kingofthenorth said:

I totally get and really like the bye week for we play. Just why do you have nine games and not 10? You could have traveled and played someone. I mean SP scheduled Oakland...what is the reasoning?

SP is chasing that money with that game, it would not have been smart to take the week 2 bye and find someone for week 9, and if you were going to do that you would want to schedule a for sure W and then we would be slandered for playing RBS or whoever we played, it’s a lose/lose