Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I have coached and seen a lot of these kids play football they have that IT factor as a group. I know a lot of things have to go right and maybe I’m being very optimistic with kids not moving and kids actually physically developing. But I can see that these kids have it they won’t be a team of 1-2 great players but like 5-8 great athletes with size. We always have kids that move into TC between 7-12 grade that become good players lol. 

Yep and several good ones over the years  have come from gordy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grunt said:

You, and a few others for some reason are obsessed with this one game. You assume ( and we all know about assuming  ), that HHS would beat TC like a toy drum. Usually, the game has to be played to determine a winner. Like you said, it's your opinion, you're entitled to it. Time to get a fresh dead horse to beat. This one  has seen better days.

Perhaps we should cancel the rest of our season,  the you might get past the qtrs for a change.

TC forfeited the game that is fact. A forfeit is and always has been a loss. Their schedule needs to reflect that. 

13 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Gordonsville is not Baxter and there is to much history between the two teams for this one to be canceled!

Hey look… you guys aren’t the only team doing it. It’s happening all over the state, but let’s at least call a spade a spade and admit that there is some truth into what I’m saying!

IMO… if you’ve got enough to play then you play! 

Call a spade a spade, based off how the season has turned out for both TC would have competed even with the injuries, I still believe it wasn't as much about that game, he wanted to nip his covid issue in the butt before it got way out of hand for region games.  I've said even before week 1 that Upperman would have been a tough game for the jackets, and it would have been.  But these people claiming TC would have taken a "beating" is laughable, B. Satt has lost 5 games by 13 points

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Call a spade a spade, based off how the season has turned out for both TC would have competed even with the injuries, I still believe it wasn't as much about that game, he wanted to nip his covid issue in the butt before it got way out of hand for region games.  I've said even before week 1 that Upperman would have been a tough game for the jackets, and it would have been.  But these people claiming TC would have taken a "beating" is laughable, B. Satt has lost 5 games by 13 points

We will never no because TC dodged them!

• Upvote 1

Good grief. I am from Gordonsville, originally, and have generally hoped Watertown would have a good year. But after seeing the same posts, over and over again lambasting Hartsville’s education system and football integrity and calling Gordonsville a barely functioning offense, I don’t get it. 

That said, this year, I hope Trousdale beats Watertown by 3 TDs. But this week, is not week 10, and I hope Trousdale loses. Good programs, get respect when they lose and show class when they are winning.

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Bad part is you still wouldn’t get past the Qtrs 

I am not saying TC was scared. I actually believed TC would have won that game. But you cannot say that you guys cancelled that game to, "nip his covid issue in the butt before it got way out of hand for region games" when over 20 of your players showed up to H20 vs Gordy that same night.. 

It is blatantly obvious to everyone what TC did and it should absolutely count as a loss on your record but I don't work for the TSSAA and I don't make the rules. Therefore, they can say they are undefeated and justify it accordingly.