Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

33 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Good grief. I am from Gordonsville, originally, and have generally hoped Watertown would have a good year. But after seeing the same posts, over and over again lambasting Hartsville’s education system and football integrity and calling Gordonsville a barely functioning offense, I don’t get it. 

That said, this year, I hope Trousdale beats Watertown by 3 TDs. But this week, is not week 10, and I hope Trousdale loses. Good programs, get respect when they lose and show class when they are winning.

You have to admit that they are pretty dumb  though!

24 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Watertown posters and Westmoreland posters, lets keep the talk on this week's game. 

gordy already whupped Watertown. TC already whupped westy. 

Who wins this week? 

I think Gordy is going to whupp ( as you call it) Hartsville!!

All joking aside I think it’s a 6-10 point swing either way!

I’ve watched every TC game I could on NFHS and though they are pretty good I think Gordy is just as good.

I would be real surprised if this is more than a 10 point win for either team!

48 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I am not saying TC was scared. I actually believed TC would have won that game. But you cannot say that you guys cancelled that game to, "nip his covid issue in the butt before it got way out of hand for region games" when over 20 of your players showed up to H20 vs Gordy that same night.. 

It is blatantly obvious to everyone what TC did and it should absolutely count as a loss on your record but I don't work for the TSSAA and I don't make the rules. Therefore, they can say they are undefeated and justify it accordingly.

Baxter would have beaten Trousdale County by three touchdowns this year with all of their players healthy so they new that without some of their key players they were going to get boat raised so they did the Covid BS and took the cowards way out. Don’t schedule a game if you’re gonna be afraid to play it that’s the bottom line and if you are afraid to play it and you forfeit at least be a man about it and count it as a loss on the schedule. Zero respect for this clown move.

Edited by UCSportsFan

19 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not sure how many kids TC had out, but one thing is for certain they have no depth.

The Harpeth game was a perfect example of  the said lack of depth. I believe they were up  30 something points and the game ended 54-34 ( they had to reinsert the starters)

It’s obvious to everyone that TC knew they were going to get their brakes beat off due to having some key players out.

Now did TC break any rules… no, but it was obvious that they used the the Covid rules to get out of getting beat bad at home!

Pre - Covid era if those same kids were out due to injury they would’ve had to play, so yes they’ve never weaseled out of a game because they couldn’t, but again IMO TC used the Covid bailout for just that… a bailout from a more than likely beat down.

Your wrong as usual you shouldn’t speak about things you don’t know about. TC had Covid issues against Upperman kids were out because of covid not injuries i don’t care what Upperman people say they had a vivid outbreak going on at same time their coach was only going to bring 50% of his roster. Why play a game that’s a non region game have a chance of covid spreading and causing TC to forfeit a region games which are more important. Against Harpeth our best defense player didn’t play and the it was Freshmen playing with a few second teamers mix in on defense. The game won't be played it's over talking about it won't change the fact that it was canceled move on from it maybe focus on why H2O hasn't won a gold ball. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

Your wrong as usual you shouldn’t speak about things you don’t know about. TC had Covid issues against Upperman kids were out because of covid not injuries i don’t care what Upperman people say they had a vivid outbreak going on at same time their coach was only going to bring 50% of his roster. Why play a game that’s a non region game have a chance of covid spreading and causing TC to forfeit a region games which are more important. Against Harpeth our best defense player didn’t play and the it was Freshmen playing with a few second teamers mix in on defense. The game won't be played it's over talking about it won't change the fact that it was canceled move on from it maybe focus on why H2O hasn't won a gold ball. 

This  is impressive… Did your wife write this for you?

11 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

TC forfeited the game that is fact. A forfeit is and always has been a loss. Their schedule needs to reflect that. 

Wrong not forfeit it was a non-contest which means nobody takes an L. If you don't like it again take it up the TSAA Their rules get over it no matter what you feel or say the game will never count as a loss for TC. I don't understand why this matters to you worry about beating Macon and being put out of the playoffs by 3rd round. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, biggest said:

Can we just get a Tc/h20 thread going already? This week 10 matchup is bs lol.

That’s a good idea. Gordonsville probably is tired of hearing about a game that never happened and the loss we don’t technically have but many feel we should. I personally don’t care either way. It’s a number.