Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

14 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Good thing for us… TC doesn’t either!

I'm not going to lie to year after this group of sophomores TC will hit a dry spell for about three years. But the group coming up after that will have TC looking like they did in the late ’90s early 2000 in TC. Maybe because most of those teams' kids are in that group.H2O won't be on TC schedule then I think we will be in different classifications soon.

1 minute ago, AllRise said:

I am confused h2o win a region title we have a million of those h20 cant get out 3 rd we do it almost every year i confused as to why u think ya program is even on tc level plz tell me how many gold or even silver balls ya ll got

@RTD I’m assuming this cat went to Harvard?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know why this has become a Seinfeld style “airing on the grievances” by Watertown, but the two programs it is about have a long history of success ,and is generally a really fun game to watch. Both programs respect one another and bring a lot of people out to the game. Good luck to both teams, but I hope a little more luck for one than the other. Ha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

I don’t know why this has become a Seinfeld style “airing on the grievances” by Watertown, but the two programs it is about have a long history of success ,and is generally a really fun game to watch. Both programs respect one another and bring a lot of people out to the game. Good luck to both teams, but I hope a little more luck for one than the other. Ha

Gville has like 1 poster! We just helping @croz6110 out.

• Like 2