Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

12 hours ago, TCnation said:

Dear 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus..I've never heard so much silly whining from grown men. Ok...so here.......

6-1 TC vs 7-0 Gordonsville(with COVID win btw)

There.....does that suffice? Make some of you feel better? Good Lord! TC isn't a program that "dodges" folks on schedule. It's an absurd argument.....period. Ask yourself and be honest with yourself..."do I truly think TC would be afraid to play UHS?"  Come on now! Win the game? I dunno. Lose the game? I dunno. It's irrelevant. Must say I admire the TC hate lol.

Now, can we please move on and discuss the topic of this thread? I think both teams deserve that respect! 

I met somebody down here on the beach today that said without a doubt TC dodged Upperman

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

I would but since we dodged the 2nd biggest gate of the year we need every penny :mrgreen:

Really ya going there? Like gate money makes a difference at tc when it comes to getting or possibly getting beat. Sorry i seen to much over the years to believe that.

Now at any point am i saying trousdale is'nt a good football program cause it's one of the best in the state and been proved time after time but they have also worked things to their advantage from time to time.

Edited by mofojoe

Man alive!! I've been missing out on all the good stuff, you TC fellas and Watertown fellas really dislike each other. It's refreshing to see some good ol fashioned small town hate from time to time. Sounds like Gordy has a good squad this year and I haven't seen TC play since FC. TC looked to have the pieces of a very good team but wasn't maximized in my humble opinion. If the coach has decided to open the offense up and let some of those athletes get the ball in space similar to the end of the FC game, then I would give the nod to TC. Would come up and watch it but we will have our hands full with Tyner Friday night. Depending on the game goes, I might head your way to see the showdown on 10/29.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

Man alive!! I've been missing out on all the good stuff, you TC fellas and Watertown fellas really dislike each other. It's refreshing to see some good ol fashioned small town hate from time to time. Sounds like Gordy has a good squad this year and I haven't seen TC play since FC. TC looked to have the pieces of a very good team but wasn't maximized in my humble opinion. If the coach has decided to open the offense up and let some of those athletes get the ball in space similar to the end of the FC game, then I would give the nod to TC. Would come up and watch it but we will have our hands full with Tyner Friday night. Depending on the game goes, I might head your way to see the showdown on 10/29.

Come on up, glad to have ya. Love that avatar BTW, big Johnny U fan from way back.

3 hours ago, mofojoe said:

Really ya going there? Like gate money makes a difference at tc when it comes to getting or possibly getting beat. Sorry i seen to much over the years to believe that.

Now at any point am i saying trousdale is'nt a good football program cause it's one of the best in the state and been proved time after time but they have also worked things to their advantage from time to time.

It was a joke dude and it’s mind blowing that people will literally say that we are one of the best programs in the state and it’s proven time after time, but we work things to our favor, what did we have to gain by dodging Upperman? If you can give me a legitimate answer (not a, well they would have whipped y’all or y’all just want to be undefeated) on what we gained I’ll drop it and say you’re right, so what did we gain? Undefeated? Does that matter?