Tyner@Marion

53 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

You have to remember, we don't have our own alumni buttering up those city slickers. MC has never been a darling of the Chatt times unless they are just absolutely forced to cover us. His articles give me a giggle sometimes. 

They usually choose to cover us after their teams are out by the second round.....

@TynerRamFan he used to live in Jasper, but the prodigal son has returned home. He has some kinfolk that were good players for the Warriors in the past. 

@Roy Dillard you fellas are really obsessed with the rearview mirror :wub:. Roy/OP I think we are going to have to start putting a limit on you at the Red eyes place. MC posters have said the Warrior's have the pieces to potentially make some noise this year if they work hard. Not to get confused with the skillet gang, who have 22 players faster than Usain Bolt and 22 hole knockers meaner than Mike Alstott and are going to win every game by 50 points. Also, that new nickname for that Jones man the skillet gang come up with was a swing and a miss. You fellas sound like those politicians in fancy suits that blame blame the other side for your mess ups. He made all the promises and guarantees (money back?) but at the end of the day wound up falling short. I think Captain Jones or Davy Jones is more fitting if I say so myself :roflol:

Edited by oldfaithful
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Go get to recruiting dummy.  We'll is drying up quick.

33 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

They usually choose to cover us after their teams are out by the second round.....

28 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lying lips we usually playing with the pig skin far past when you fellars start dribbling.  Let me ask you a question.  Has you ever even got to try on the jock strap?  That skillet slinger got closer to the side line than you ever did.  You think im joking but im not. 

50 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It's not really that the well is drying up it's just that Vic isn't there and up to his usual shenanigans. A lot of parents are letting the kids decide for themselves where they want to go and that makes a difference. Now that Jones is gone doesn't help either. I know for a fact that he had already been in contact with a few kids who's " kinfolks " just happen to live in some of that Jones man's and Layne's man rentals. Pirate fan will bash that Jones man until they need some more players.

• Upvote 1

I just wished for a day we can keep SP crap on our threads and Jaspers crap on theirs.  Just because I renewed my donation to Coacht Plus doesn’t mean I have to continue to put up with this crap.  Both teams have a great chance to make it to State.  Let us all be happy for kids and leave our own egos at the door.  Geeezsh!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I just wished for a day we can keep SP crap on our threads and Jaspers crap on theirs.  Just because I renewed my donation to Coacht Plus doesn’t mean I have to continue to put up with this crap.  Both teams have a great chance to make it to State.  Let us all be happy for kids and leave our own egos at the door.  Geeezsh!

Good post and preach on 

38 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That's why I don't get on sp boards. There's always going to be shots taken at each other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/5/2021 at 4:21 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

And that comment that the starters have given up 2tds and 2 fg, I'm not sure how that was negative in any way.  That is pretty dominant.   If we can say that after Friday it will be even more impressive.

Yea Marion will boat race Tyner. The Ram train will get derailed by 2-3 touchdowns playing this valley football.. Tyner is a fraud and Marion will expose them Friday night!

• Like 1