5A Playoff 2021

Rhea Co.

14 minutes ago, thefox said:

Lamar has certainly had bigger talent. In a four year span Cummings had a kicker go to UT (Bullock), a linebacker PWO at UT (Underwood) - didn't last & transferred to the revamped ETSU, an OLB go to Air Force (2014) - transferred to D2, and an RB go to Georgia Tech, boy was he fast! (Cottrell) Lamar on the other side of that in a four year period Drake Peer (WKU) (2017), Edwards & Francis MTSU (2019) Shannon Blair, Jai Hundley, and Elijiah Rodgers will all play FBS. Lamar has had more period and more at one time on the same team than Cummings had total!

You're counting sophomores that transferred to another school in their Jr. year?  Hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

You're counting sophomores that transferred to another school in their Jr. year?  Hilarious.

They don't win some of those games in 2019 without them. So yes it is hilarious. I don't get in the habit of minimizing teenagers' contributions to their teams though.

2 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

Well... how much time do you have?

Drake Peer to Western Kentucky University

Francis to MTSU

Tyrece to MTSU

Blair to Michigan State

Hundley will play FBS ball (asst. coaches ran him off) (this is the best player west has had since Cottrell)

Rodgers will play Power 5 ball (asst. coaches ran him off)

And then you changed if from FBS to FCS (and started counting kids that haven't even graduated high school, so they're definetly not fbs players yet.)

Edited by Knoxemdown

3 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

And then you changed if from FBS to FCS (and started counting kids that haven't even graduated high school, so they're definetly not fbs players yet.)

Which of the players that I listed are FCS? Each of those are FBS programs.

12 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Which of the players that I listed are FCS? Each of those are FBS programs.

You're right.  The vaunted Conference uSA.  My bad.  Nonetheless, counting HS kids as FBS players is a seriuos stretch.  You really going with Hundley is better than Blair?  I hadn't noticed his numbers this year.  How are they?

Just now, Knoxemdown said:

You're right.  The vaunted Conference uSA.  My bad.  Nonetheless, counting HS kids as FBS players is a seriuos stretch.  You really going with Hundley is better than Blair?  I hadn't noticed his numbers this year.  How are they?

They have standing scholarship offers from FBS programs. Are you saying you know more than the FBS college football coaches?? Wild!!!!

• Upvote 1