Meigs vs Tyner

Meeru

8 hours ago, Yeti said:

Really? I felt we didn't execute for the most part. 

We didn’t execute because the Tyner coaches new exactly where the ball was going, and Tyner would overload to that side. I just feel like we are going to have to pass the ball more to get to where we won’t to go, and I know they doubled teamed Huckleby most of the night, but I think we need to find ways to get him the ball more. Would you ever think you would here a Meigs fan say. I think we won the game because of our kicking game lol. Huckleby’s punting was really good last night, making Tyner play out of the endzone.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The question at this point is, does the number 2 team in the region breathe a sigh of relief not having to get tyner in round two?  I would say that is debatable with more than likely trousdale being up for the runner up in round 2 but makes for good conversation. 

Idk if you guys should have a sigh of relief but whoever wins our region will have a sigh not getting the Rams in the 1st round 

3 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Gonna be some battles in the first three rounds for sure.

Meigs, Marion, Tyner, TC, Watertown. There’s going to be some good games and some good teams going out early. Also I hear Bledsoe struggled with Tellico most of the night. I was told it was something like 21-18 at the half. That shows you how fast key injuries can really hurt.

12 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

@TCRadio @Yeti who has home field in the 3rd round this year region 3 or 4. There’s been 2 teams from region 4 the last three years and I can’t remember whose turn it is to host?

I think 3 but not 100% sure.  I was told if we win region the first 3 rounds would be at home but don't hold me to it.

• Upvote 1