Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

20 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Even i didnt think romeo could run it off the cliff this fast,The o.r. sheep fail to realize that they had a good coach in blade but wanted him gone.I think stanton could do a better job.

Not that I believe Stanton was a good coach, but he would have thrown the fade to Tee every third play. That would have been fun.

6 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I liked Blade. Can’t speak for others though. 

The Blade Years are sort of my Oak Ridge Black Hole years. I had moved to Chattanooga, got married and threw myself in 100% to my teaching career at Woodmore Elementary. A typical Friday Night was staying to 7 PM to ready my classroom for the next week, having dinner with my wife at a Mexican Resturant then going straight to bed.

I literally have no opinion on Blade. I did like Stevens but I knew he had to go.

Who do I want as OR coach...?

Gaddis

Minor

Maryville or Alcoa coach...HC or Assistand coach.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

The Blade Years are sort of my Oak Ridge Black Hole years. I had moved to Chattanooga, got married and threw myself in 100% to my teaching career at Woodmore Elementary. A typical Friday Night was staying to 7 PM to ready my classroom for the next week, having dinner with my wife at a Mexican Resturant then going straight to bed.

I literally have no opinion on Blade. I did like Stevens but I knew he had to go.

Who do I want as OR coach...?

Gaddis

Minor

Maryville or Alcoa coach...HC or Assistand coach.

Do we really want a new coach? Coach Gaddis did just take us to a runner up finish last year. 

53 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

We’ve made 3 state championship appearances the past 30 years. No, that’s not the case, at all. I do expect a WAY better season than 2-7 though. I do know that much.

Your 100% right.We should never be this bad.And 2-7 is bad enough but the way we look is even worse.The never ending problem upfront and some of the same problems we see year after yr is the issue.You want a coach that can get the max out of what is possible.But we are not even getting 50%.We need a whole staff that is committed to doing whatever it takes and invest the time needed to reach max potential.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Is it just me or did #22 hardly carry the ball last night? The kid has been doing great the past few games and gets hardly no touches last night. Like STILLNUM said, what a season. Welcome back Willie, I’m glad the master troll isn’t you. Hope you’re doing well.

22 had 1 carry according to radio.

I don't know / remember saying this before but I was wrong about this season. I am still a cardinal and gray glasses type of guy.

Something went terribly wrong after the State game last season and nobody knew how to fix it.

Coach Gaddis was nice to me and gave me a few jersies, a hat and a polo so I like the man. Never will I say he must go. All I will say is he should go before his hearth fails him.

This season has been hard on me but I WANT A WIN OVER CAMPBELL COUNTY then a playoff win over McMinn County and blast off through the playoffs.

IT CAN HAPPEN!

GO BRAVES!

RWR!

11 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I don't know / remember saying this before but I was wrong about this season. I am still a cardinal and gray glasses type of guy.

Something went terribly wrong after the State game last season and nobody knew how to fix it.

Coach Gaddis was nice to me and gave me a few jersies, a hat and a polo so I like the man. Never will I say he must go. All I will say is he should go before his hearth fails him.

This season has been hard on me but I WANT A WIN OVER CAMPBELL COUNTY then a playoff win over McMinn County and blast off through the playoffs.

IT CAN HAPPEN!

GO BRAVES!

RWR!

Yeah, it has been an extremely odd year, for sure. So happy for the Bravos though. Awesome series, and glad they finally got that LA monkey off their backs.