Oakland best team ever in Tn

StarBright87

11 minutes ago, Czar said:

"I've been on this website alot longer than you have"

Just give up man!  The comment's you have made today about Powell's 2011 team (I coached against them in the Quarters and was a TD away from beating them with a 7-5 team) and the 1998 Tennessee Team being the best team to ever take the field in any era or generation just proves to everyone how asinine and dumb you are or don't know football at all.

Edited by Swipes
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Just give up man!  The comment's you have made today about Powell's 2011 team (I coached against them in the Quarters and was a TD away from beating them with a 7-5 team) and the 1998 Tennessee Team being the best team to ever take the field in any era or generation just proves to everyone how asinine and dumb you are or don't know football at all.

Oh my! You are a Lenoir City Panther??

11 minutes ago, Czar said:

A man's (woman's) worth is not based on how successful the team that they follow and/or are associated with does on the football field. It is a lot harder to keep supporting a  team that is not winning. I applaud the players/coaches/fans of these teams. 

What do I know, I'm just a bandwagon fan.

1 minute ago, Red Rebels said:

A man's (woman's) worth is not based on how successful the team that they follow and/or are associated with does on the football field. It is a lot harder to keep supporting a  team that is not winning. I applaud the players/coaches/fans of these teams. 

What do I know, I'm just a bandwagon fan.

THAT YOU ARE

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I’m a Greeneville Greene Devil that Coached LB’s for Lenoir City while I was in College so know a thing or two about winning football teams.  That Powell 2011 was good but not even the best in their classification that year, so once again your comments make you sound like you have no clue what you’re talking about.  

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

I’m a Greeneville Greene Devil that Coached LB’s for Lenoir City while I was in College so know a thing or two about winning football teams.  That Powell 2011 was good but not even the best in their classification that year, so once again your comments make you sound like you have no clue what you’re talking about.  

Where do you coach now?

9 minutes ago, Czar said:

Where do you coach now?

I sell Real Estate and don’t Coach anymore (way more money and wouldn’t be on these boards as a coach).  I sponsor football teams in the gunslinger league and watch different Knoxville area teams every Thursday and Friday night.

Edited by Swipes

Just now, Swipes said:

I sell Real Estate and don’t Coach anymore (way more money and wouldn’t be on these boards as a coach).  I sponsor football teams in the gunslinger league and watch different Knoxville area teams every Thursday and Friday night.

So you haven't really been around long enough to know about the best teams ever if you were in college in 2011, rookie. Say less.

22 minutes ago, Czar said:

So you haven't really been around long enough to know about the best teams ever if you were in college in 2011, rookie. Say less.

It took you two comments to figure out I was in College in 2011 when I stated it in my first post.  I’ve forgotten more things about football than you will ever know.  It’s called being a student of the game (you know studying all game footage from different Era’s)  and playing for 13 years and Coaching for 5.  I helped take a 1 win team when I got there to almost beating what you would classify the best team ever in the 2011 Powell team with a team that went 7-6

Says the guy that wants to mention Powell’s 2011 team that couldn’t win a state championship and saying Tennessee’s 1998 team was the BEST ever no matter the era….ok clown

Edited by Swipes

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

It took you two comments to figure out I was in College in 2011 when I stated it in my first post.  I’ve forgotten more things about football than you will ever know.  It’s called being a student of the game (you know studying all game footage from different Era’s)  and playing for 13 years and Coaching for 5.  

Says the guy that wants to mention Powell’s 2011 team that couldn’t win a state championship and saying Tennessee’s 1998 team was the BEST ever no matter the era….ok clown

Say less, Coach.