Oakland best team ever in Tn

StarBright87

Just now, fooseball95 said:

Sorry but that 1998 Tennessee team is no where close to the best team over in college. Maybe in Tennessees history but not in all of college football 

Most football historians would likely agree with my statements on my previous posts just to be honest with you. However, I will indulge your transgression, even though it is not relevant to the content of this thread because this is about high school not college. Who would you think was the best college team ever?

1 minute ago, Czar said:

Even some of the best teams to ever play the game can struggle from time to time. Take into consideration the 1998 Tennessee Volunteers Football Team. Most argue that they were THE BEST college football team to ever take the field in any era or generation. Still, think about all the close games and things that had to fall into place for them to have a perfect season. Wake Up, sir!

:roflol:Okay, anything you ever say from here on is irrelevant lol. 

1 minute ago, Czar said:

Most football historians would likely agree with my statements on my previous posts just to be honest with you. However, I will indulge your transgression, even though it is not relevant to the content of this thread because this is about high school not college. Who would you think was the best college team ever?

Dude u are nuts. Teams that are mentioned won state titles and blew through everyone. U mentioned a team that didn’t even win a title lol. I’m done, have a good day sir. And no historians wouldn’t agree with you.

9 minutes ago, Czar said:

Now your reaching.

http://unapproved website.com/Tennessee_all_all-time.htm

Give that list a look and tell me how far down you see 2011 Powell

1 hour ago, Czar said:

It is certainly relevant to the conversation, sir or madam. I am stating that they were a generational ball club. I am uncertain if you had the chance to watch them compete and perform. I am assuming you did not or your tune would most likely not be the same. You are; however, welcome to move right along.

To say they would have beat any of the state title teams from Maryville is ludicrous. Keep watching film...