Science Hill vs DB October 29

ETNfan83

12 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

This.

Obviously I would rather win and get home field, but if we have to travel, I would rather just go to Maryville and get it over with than go 2 hours even further down the road to Bradley Central.  Traveling to either is a loss either way.

Probably so, but you guys did get a covid win in round 2 last year so you never know.     Of course not wishing covid on anyone, but that is always a possibility.

10 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

DB takes care of business and finally gets past Stacy Carter's bball team. Tribe by 14

What is so ironic about this is what I wrote many years ago after coach GC made a statement or joke if you will, at the end of the DB football year banquet.It went something like this.He couldn't beat us at South and he won't do it over there.I said that SH was the team most likely to beat DB nearly half the time going forward.At that time,SH had beat DB about as much as Tennessee has beaten Alabama these days.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DBKPT93 said:

You are referring to the 2nd round game against McMinn like if we didn’t get the Covid win we didn’t have a chance. You are confusing yourself. 

Ah, got it.    Let me try again.....    Just like you guys won against McMinn last year due to Covid, you could just as easily win against Maryville if they had a covid incident.          I was actually very disappointed that DB/McMinn didn't happen last year, plus they made us sit there for over an hour.    That would have been a great game to see, could have gone either way.

7 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Ah, got it.    Let me try again.....    Just like you guys won against McMinn last year due to Covid, you could just as easily win against Maryville if they had a covid incident.          I was actually very disappointed that DB/McMinn didn't happen last year, plus they made us sit there for over an hour.    That would have been a great game to see, could have gone either way.

Now you make sense