Region 4A Championship Clay County (9-0) @ Gordonsville (8-1)

OldTownRoad

42 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

No actually what I am trying to say is if, which yes we expect to, win Friday night the season ain’t over for them or us. 2019 we finish third and end up being last man standing .

If we come up short Friday night then it’s a tip of the hat and hope to see you in a few weeks. I am sure you already have your excuses ready on the other hand. Poor coaching, dirty paid off refs,  weather, etc.  Don’t worry about us and Celina its gonna be a good one. Just remember after week 2 of the playoffs you can come watch us we’ll gladly take your money.

I like the comparison you made earlier in this thread regarding y’all being the same caliber as Hartsville and SP… I about spit my drink out!!!  LMAO

When was the last time you beat either of them???  

Let’s keep it real here, Celina has had just as much chance of beating either one of them than Gordy has in the last 9 years.

PS: I will see how much cap tipping is going on from Gordy if Celina takes the wheels off that wagon Friday!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I like the comparison you made earlier in this thread regarding y’all being the same caliber as Hartsville and SP… I about spit my drink out!!!  LMAO

When was the last time you beat either of them???  

Let’s keep it real here, Celina has just as much chance of beating either one of them than Gordy has in the last 9 years.

PS: I will see how much cap tipping is going on from Gordy if Celina takes the wheels off that wagon Friday!

Sorry The comparison is that we actually have won a State Championship, 2 in football exactly. I should have clarified better. How many do y’all have? 

Celina has got a shot at probably beating South Pitt just like they got a shot at us. 

I must have really missed a lot cause I sure have missed the date Watertown ever became King Kong. 

19 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Sorry The comparison is that we actually have won a State Championship, 2 in football exactly. I should have clarified better. How many do y’all have? 

Celina has got a shot at probably beating South Pitt just like they got a shot at us. 

I must have really missed a lot cause I sure have missed the date Watertown ever became King Kong. 

Not once have I mentioned anything about H2O on this thread other than to answer @jimmycrackedthatcorn question. Are we in your head?

I’ve read all the way through this thread and all these Celina posters have been tactful regarding their post, but you in particular have been nothing but conceded with your responses … acting like it’s offensive for Celina to think they have a chance to win and have some players!

Look… we’ve seen both of you and from what I seen I think Celina is a better team. ( some would disagree with me)

Those kids on that Celina team I assure you aren’t intimidated by the 2 state championships you won years ago. They could care less.

Now if you want to make the argument that it may help your kids have played more bigger games than Celina recently … I won’t argue… 

Quit trying to act like you guys are something that you’re not or you might ( I would bet that you will)  get humbled Friday.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Not once have I mentioned anything about H2O on this thread other than to answer @jimmycrackedthatcorn question. Are we in your head?

I’ve read all the way through this thread and all these Celina posters have been tactful regarding their post, but you in particular have been nothing but conceded with your responses … acting like it’s offensive for Celina to think they have a chance to win and have some players!

Look… we’ve seen both of you and from what I seen I think Celina is a better team. ( some would disagree with me)

Those kids on that Celina team I assure you aren’t intimidated by the 2 state championships you won years ago. They could care less.

Now if you want to make the argument that it may help your kids have played more bigger games than Celina recently … I won’t argue… 

Quit trying to act like you guys are something that you’re not or you might ( I would bet that you will)  get humbled Friday.

Gordy has a short memory. They are in a region where everyone goes to the playoffs even RBS. It has been awhile since they had to beat us, Waterboys, or the Commandos to win the region or make the playoffs. 2012 was close to 10 years ago.  Winning their region is a gimme. 

4 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Gordy has a short memory. They are in a region where everyone goes to the playoffs even RBS. It has been awhile since they had to beat us, Waterboys, or the Commandos to win the region or make the playoffs. 2012 was close to 10 years ago.  Winning their region is a gimme. 

It’s been a gimme with the exception of the last 2 years for sure!

1 hour ago, MainStreetBengal said:

…Don’t worry about us and Celina its gonna be a good one. Just remember after week 2 of the playoffs you can come watch us we’ll gladly take your money.

I was kinda hoping that Gordy and Clay would be meeting in around 3 on John Teeples Field in Celina after y’all go beat SP.

31 minutes ago, Boarhog said:

I’m on the radio crew.  Thanks for the compliment, we have fun with it.  I don’t believe either of my constituents posts on the T.

I do try and catch you boys on a stream when my bunch ain’t playing.  Tell our radio crew their buddy from up in the frigid tundra says treat you boys good or they’ll have an unhappy old man!

Also tell Dickerson take it easy Friday night  and an old friend way up in NY says hello. He’ll know or least he better!

Edited by MainStreetBengal

52 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Aint being conceited (notice the spelling thats conceit) towards Celina in no form. If it came off that way to them I apologize.  I hope those boys nothing but the best all the way after this Friday night.  I d love to see the Bulldogs twice this year. If it was up to me we’d go back to three classes and two teams make the playoffs from each district.  

If we get humbled so be it. Won’t be first or last time. I’ll tip my cap and thats all that matters. Might not like it but thats the way it is. 

9 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Aint being conceited (notice the spelling thats conceit) 

Touché 

Whoa whoa pump the breaks on your horse there hoss! Which team were you a member of? Or are you on their radio team? If you are you boys do a good job.    

By the way it’s brakes not breaks, but who’s paying attention?

38 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

You two gonna hold hands Friday or what. We play who we have to and we ain’t ran from either one of you two yet.

You could have had the balls to schedule Oakland with all the non region games you get like SP did. Did your coach pump Coach Jackson for his gameplan and tendencies on SP? 

I don't like the waterboys but I do respect them. 

I think  you might be the gordy Radio guy.