Region 4A Championship Clay County (9-0) @ Gordonsville (8-1)

OldTownRoad

50 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

I do try and catch you boys on a stream when my bunch ain’t playing.  Tell our radio crew their buddy from up in the frigid tundra says treat you boys good or they’ll have an unhappy old man!

Also tell Dickerson take it easy Friday night  and an old friend way up in NY says hello. He’ll know or least he better!

I’ll pass it along.  Dickerson is great, we’re lucky to have him.

24 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You could have had the balls to schedule Oakland with all the non region games you get like SP did. Did your coach pump Coach Jackson for his gameplan and tendencies on SP? 

I don't like the waterboys but I do respect them. 

I think  you might be the gordy Radio guy. 

He isn't the radio guy, but he did have an interview earlier in the year.

As far as scheduling Oakland, I've seen where a lot of people weren't happy with Jones doing that. I don't believe it's "having balls" but "lacking brains" with that decision.

15 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

As far as scheduling Oakland, I've seen where a lot of people weren't happy with Jones doing that. I don't believe it's "having balls" but "lacking brains" with that decision.

Croz  you done ruined it I was fixing to get my little buddy back!

Jones definitely put the screws to our patch-eyed buddies  from the Valley.  Must be he thought he was in Canada.

45 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You could have had the balls to schedule Oakland with all the non region games you get like SP did. Did your coach pump Coach Jackson for his gameplan and tendencies on SP? 

I don't like the waterboys but I do respect them. 

I think  you might be the gordy Radio guy. 

Don’t know if Clem and Jackson talked or not. Wouldn’t surprise me none.

I never said I didn’t like Watertown folk. Most of them are good people plus the head man over there is like a brother to a lot of us away from this game.

No Jimmy I ain’t the radio guy. I’m better looking than he is.

Just a guess and seriously ain’t trying to offend anyone. You played your gridiron career somewhere other than Hartsville didn’t ya?

31 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Most weren't happy with Jones decision on that before the game was played but after I think most were happy with the way SP performed. 

Sp is getting better each week just hope we can get some guys healthy for the playoffs. Sounds like we've got two very tough teams coming out of region 4 hoping we can make it a ball game with whoever comes too the speedway. 

4 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Most weren't happy with Jones decision on that before the game was played but after I think most were happy with the way SP performed. 

Sp is getting better each week just hope we can get some guys healthy for the playoffs. Sounds like we've got two very tough teams coming out of region 4 hoping we can make it a ball game with whoever comes too the speedway. 

Don’t start that hope you make it a game mess! Lol We just hope yo get down that way again.  Plus I got a feeling Coalfield is better than they showed against us.

4 minutes ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Don’t start that hope you make it a game mess! Lol We just hope yo get down that way again.  Plus I got a feeling Coalfield is better than they showed against us.

Sp is very inexperienced up front. We have had several starters out as well ( I believe 7 last week )   From the sound of things Gordonsville and Clay are playing good ball at the moment.  One game at a time for us.  Yalls game Friday should be a barn burner. 

2 hours ago, MainStreetBengal said:

I do try and catch you boys on a stream when my bunch ain’t playing.  Tell our radio crew their buddy from up in the frigid tundra says treat you boys good or they’ll have an unhappy old man!

Also tell Dickerson take it easy Friday night  and an old friend way up in NY says hello. He’ll know or least he better!

Did you use to have another name on here back in the day?  The NY statement rang a bell. SP looks to have a tougher road than either of these teams in the playoffs. The teams in SP’s region aren’t any good and won’t win in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Sp is very inexperienced up front. We have had several starters out as well ( I believe 7 last week )   From the sound of things Gordonsville and Clay are playing good ball at the moment.  One game at a time for us.  Yalls game Friday should be a barn burner. 

Not sure this SP team is ready for either of these teams this season.