Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

4 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Worry about yourself, ORIDGECAT! Some of his best friends play at Powell and Catholic so sometimes I try and go to those contests as well.

So mommy tells his son and" almost family member".  So, good luck tonight guys, But I'm going to watch your friend instead of you.  Troll job is coming to an end.  

Just now, oridgecat said:

So mommy tells his son and" almost family member".  So, good luck tonight guys, But I'm going to watch your friend instead of you.  Troll job is coming to an end.  

oridgecat, it's time for some new blood to take over these Oak Ridge threads, old heads like you are a majority of the problem.

1 minute ago, FilmCzar said:

oridgecat, it's time for some new blood to take over these Oak Ridge threads, old heads like you are a majority of the problem.

Yeah, it's sad, nobody else cares. 

Your troll job was all time Coach T good, but it's over now.  Nobody believes anything you say.  Couldn't keep all your BS and screen names straight. It was fun while it lasted.   You are dismissed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yeah, it's sad, nobody else cares. 

Your troll job was all time Coach T good, but it's over now.  Nobody believes anything you say.  Couldn't keep all your BS and screen names straight. It was fun while it lasted.   You are dismissed. 

The Czar is here to stay and everyone knows he knows it all! 5A and 6A guru, son is one of the best QB's around!

2 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

I wouldn't follow you to Big Ed's even if you were paying the bill. 

In my mind if we have a leader here on CoachT it is Bounder. I repect others like Sweet, CardinalGrey, BoyfromSI, Nole & Family, STILLNUM1, oridgecat. Bonkers, catswild and a few more Wildcat fans.

Filmy....say goodnight.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, thefox said:

I'm curious what the Sevier Co loss does to Campbell Co. I know Oak Ridge has struggled this year but I have hope that this could be a good game.

Fox, Sevier Co. isn't that bad, they've played well at times this year. I would say though that CC may have been looking forward to this week and not paying enough attention to last week. Sorta the way Farragut did with Fulton. From what I can gather from the Maryville posts, West had already started looking at this weeks game. It's very easy to look forward to a more important game and forget about the game you are about to play. CC has a pretty good RB, but they have a good passing game also, could cause problems for OR.

24 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

Fox, Sevier Co. isn't that bad, they've played well at times this year. I would say though that CC may have been looking forward to this week and not paying enough attention to last week. Sorta the way Farragut did with Fulton. From what I can gather from the Maryville posts, West had already started looking at this weeks game. It's very easy to look forward to a more important game and forget about the game you are about to play. CC has a pretty good RB, but they have a good passing game also, could cause problems for OR.

Agreed, dawg. SC is actually a decent squad this year. And that SC-CC game was a defensive slugfest, oddly enough. It was actually tied in the 4th qtr. CC has really struggled offensively since their bell cow running back got hurt against Clinton.

West didn't give two you-know-whats about Maryville last week. They didn't even cross midfield until the 4th qtr.