WestMOlan travels to Marion

Mr. Postman1

I just hope the Meigs loss humbles Marion. I don't want the Marion kids to go in dwelling on it. Westmorland has a decent defense but this is a game where Marion can open up a bit and try more passes to try and get it down. They need to include #4 in their passing game more. I doubt I will make the trip to Jasper from Dunlap this week to watch it but I will be keeping up.

Marion is on upset alert in this one.  The qb position is the one player we couldn't afford to lose.  The offense is very vanilla but without him it is more so.  It will be interesting to see if things are changed up or not.  The young qbs don't fit the style that we have played this year so unless you let them throw it they won't help much.  My best bet would be put a rb back there to run the offense, otherwise the season ends in rd 2 if not 1.

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

Marion is on upset alert in this one.  The qb position is the one player we couldn't afford to lose.  The offense is very vanilla but without him it is more so.  It will be interesting to see if things are changed up or not.  The young qbs don't fit the style that we have played this year so unless you let them throw it they won't help much.  My best bet would be put a rb back there to run the offense, otherwise the season ends in rd 2 if not 1.

Is Taye done for the year? I told a lot of people after they beat Bledsoe that Marion would goes as far as Taye carried them.