TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

12 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

They didn't have a problem dealing with Meigs County's physicality. Meigs just manhandled 8 and 0 Marion. Dominated line play and outgained Marion 260 yards to 130.

I think Tyner will be alright.

TC might be in trouble. 

12 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good analysis, that’s why we play em on the field ! This game is gonna be the round 1 gotta see it game !! I am willing to bet it will be a packed house ! 

Funny how that works because tyner was manhandled by Marion, which was manhandled by meigs which was manhandled by tyner.  Every week is different.  Won't be a packed house on the visitors side.  Tyner rarely brings many fans.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

12 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

They didn't have a problem dealing with Meigs County's physicality. Meigs just manhandled 8 and 0 Marion. Dominated line play and outgained Marion 260 yards to 130.

I think Tyner will be alright.

TC might be in trouble. 

Sounds like the 85 bears. At least the jackets can hit muzzleloader season this year!  

13 hours ago, TCnation said:

The question going into this game...will TC be inspired and ready to play. That's either a yes or no question. Tyner will come in with talent and a new culture, a chip on their shoulder from recent TC domination, and a suspect showing against H2O. I expect nothing less than a good game IF TC is ready. My gut says we lose this game unless the TC team from the Macon and Gordy game shows up. Hope I'm proven wrong. 

Nailed it. If the TC of macon, smith or gordy showed up last Friday, jackets would be playing Bledsoe. 

11 hours ago, biggest said:

This will probably be your best shot at beating them! I also wouldn't be surprised  for tc to make a run for gold either!

You and water man already hedging your bets just two days after the game?? Why is your confidence already waning? And yes we will be rooting for Bledsoe, Marion and Meigs against you as well so no need to let us know you want Tyner to win. And stop spending so much time in the TC threads. You seem to enjoy our troubles more than your own success. Go post in the Bledsoe game thread. 

• Thanks 1

• CoachT locked this topic