TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

These kind of things have been going on for decades at TC.  Things like not having hot water in the visitors locker room, turning the heat up in August / early September and your above mentioned observation  a long with numerous other things !

This is of course is why I have so much distain for their football program. It isn’t their teams per say… they’ve had some great teams which those state championships can attest to.

To be fair though… TC has some of the finest / hard working people around, but they turn into different people during football season!

Which is exactly why I give their fans grief on these boards. It’s not that I don’t like the people in Hartsville or respect what their football team has accomplished. It’s the disregard for acting classy  in doing so!

"They" is a select few. I'm tired of the trashing of the community and TC football in general. It says a lot about YOU for letting a few bad apples  influence your opinion of a whole community. I enjoy the banter, mostly reading these days lol, but the negative impression you guys are giving to the large majority of the TC faithful is disingenuous....or ignorance

The question going into this game...will TC be inspired and ready to play. That's either a yes or no question. Tyner will come in with talent and a new culture, a chip on their shoulder from recent TC domination, and a suspect showing against H2O. I expect nothing less than a good game IF TC is ready. My gut says we lose this game unless the TC team from the Macon and Gordy game shows up. Hope I'm proven wrong. 

7 minutes ago, TCnation said:

"They" is a select few. I'm tired of the trashing of the community and TC football in general. It says a lot about YOU for letting a few bad apples  influence your opinion of a whole community. I enjoy the banter, mostly reading these days lol, but the negative impression you guys are giving to the large majority of the TC faithful is disingenuous....or ignorance

Its not ignorance at all. Being an outsider its just a big turn off and gives the TC community a swollen black eye.  I observed alot of ignorance last night, and it wasnt from the H20 crowd for sure.  And yes I am butting in.  

10 minutes ago, TCnation said:

I can appreciate this response and there is definitely a lot of truth in it and you’re 100% accurate there are probably a select few, but unfortunately those are the ones people seem to remember!

I give RTD a lot of crap, but to be honest he seems like great genuine fan! There are several others as well!

13 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I can appreciate this response and there is definitely a lot of truth in it and you’re 100% accurate there are probably a select few, but unfortunately those are the ones people seem to remember!

I give RTD a lot of crap, but to be honest he seems like great genuine fan! There are several others as well!

Doesn’t bother me in the least. Everyone has unsavory characters.  I know it’s just a rivalry thing with the majority of posters. Occasionally you have a disenfranchised parent or former employee with an axe to grind (not worth mentioning here). 
We been calling Macon County red neck trash since FDR was elected. Thing is most of us have family and good friends up there. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Doesn’t seem like Tyner ever deals with the physicality that TC brings to the gridiron well at all . I get that anything can happen on Friday nights , and Tyner is always athletic , but, can’t seem to figure it all out at the end of 4 quarters ! GL to all and safe travels !!

They didn't have a problem dealing with Meigs County's physicality. Meigs just manhandled 8 and 0 Marion. Dominated line play and outgained Marion 260 yards to 130.

I think Tyner will be alright.

TC might be in trouble. 

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Back to this game… I will be interested to see how TC responds to the H2O loss. 

Tyner is a great team and seems to be better coached. 

IMO it will take a darn near perfect game for TC to win. Can they do it… of course, but I’m going with Tyner by a score!

I dont know much about the TC coaching staff except what is said on here but I can tell you after watching Tyner firsthand I was very impressed. 

Great play calling. Team discipline and game control. Coaches were involved in every aspect. 

Preparation was amazing or they had to have an inside man because they new every play we were running minus the one trick play.

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Doesn’t bother me in the least. Everyone has unsavory characters.  I know it’s just a rivalry thing with the majority of posters. Occasionally you have a disenfranchised parent or former employee with an axe to grind (not worth mentioning here). 
We been calling Macon County red neck trash since FDR was elected. Thing is most of us have family and good friends up there. 

100% true… I’ve had several great Hartsville folks work for and with me over the years and always had a great time with them until football season. Lol

10 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

They didn't have a problem dealing with Meigs County's physicality. Meigs just manhandled 8 and 0 Marion. Dominated line play and outgained Marion 260 yards to 130.

I think Tyner will be alright.

TC might be in trouble. 

Good analysis, that’s why we play em on the field ! This game is gonna be the round 1 gotta see it game !! I am willing to bet it will be a packed house ! 

• CoachT locked this topic