TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

I really thought Trousdale would win this game considering Watertown guys said they were down. Gotta hand it to them they keep surprising us.

I Really paid attention to H2O this year, the coaching is what has turned it into another great year for those felllas, the losses where truly used as teaching moments and it shows ! I don’t know nor does anyone who wins 1 or 2 A this year, I think we might have some true upsets this year ! H2O cannot be overlooked as they do what they are supposed to “ improve weekly” !   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I Really paid attention to H2O this year, the coaching is what has turned it into another great year for those felllas, the losses where truly used as teaching moments and it shows ! I don’t know nor does anyone who wins 1 or 2 A this year, I think we might have some true upsets this year ! H2O cannot be overlooked as they do what they are supposed to “ improve weekly” !   

I see you following. Lol

12 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I see you following. Lol

Man let’s be honest, I can say I have never seen a coaching job like your leader have pulled off this year, if you look at Watertown from start to now I would say 4 win team ! No disrespect , just the way it looked, now , just punishing folks on D and swarming to the ball with confidence ! I think your coaching staff deserves all the credit for getting this young squad in a position of relevance in a Gold Ball convo ! Anyone that disagrees just watch the game footage and the progression week to week! Astonishing!!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man let’s be honest, I can say I have never seen a coaching job like your leader have pulled off this year, if you look at Watertown from start to now I would say 4 win team ! No disrespect , just the way it looked, now , just punishing folks on D and swarming to the ball with confidence ! I think your coaching staff deserves all the credit for getting this young squad in a position of relevance in a Gold Ball convo ! Anyone that disagrees just watch the game footage and the progression week to week! Astonishing!!!!!

No disrespect here…. After I watched the jamboree I text a friend that we would only win three games… This by far has been the best coaching / players buying in that Ive personally seen at the high school level.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Spot on!  I really investigated TC, Gville and H20 this season.  Knowing we wanted to land in one of these school zones here in a couple years.  H20 DC has been solid with schemes all year and week to week has gotten his players on same page to make the plays.  HC/OC took some bashing early on, now clearly has a grip on his O and game planning.  What has stood out to me is the OL play.  The OL play has gained alot of ground (no pun intended) since the Gville game.  Not sure what H20 did to get this going, maybe they had injuries earlier on or just stepped up, eithr way thats a hard postion to coach.  Hats off to H20 coaches.

Edited by MakingSense2u

2 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Spot on!  I really investigated TC, Gville and H20 this season.  Knowing we wanted to land in one of these school zones here in a couple years.  DC has been solid with schemes all year and week to week has gotten his players on same page to make the plays.  HC/OC took some bashing early on, now clearly has a grip on his O and game planning.  What has stood out to me is the OL play.  The OL play has gained alot of ground (no pun intended) since the Gville game.  Not sure what H20 did to get this going, maybe they had injuries earlier on or just stepped up, eithr way thats a hard postion to coach.  Hats off to H20 coaches.

Looking forward to adding you to the family 

22 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Spot on!  I really investigated TC, Gville and H20 this season.  Knowing we wanted to land in one of these school zones here in a couple years.  H20 DC has been solid with schemes all year and week to week has gotten his players on same page to make the plays.  HC/OC took some bashing early on, now clearly has a grip on his O and game planning.  What has stood out to me is the OL play.  The OL play has gained alot of ground (no pun intended) since the Gville game.  Not sure what H20 did to get this going, maybe they had injuries earlier on or just stepped up, eithr way thats a hard postion to coach.  Hats off to H20 coaches.

From my understanding it took until about week 6 to get the full line out there together due to minor injuries, covid, concussions etc… 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, biggest said:

Honestly don't we hear how good Tyner is every year?  And Tc wins easily! 

Tyner is a better team than the past few years I believe, but I understand what you're saying. Marion always hears the same about Westmoreland when we play them but it's never really close. Of course it could be a different story this year. Who knows?

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Tyner is a better team than the past few years I believe, but I understand what you're saying. Marion always hears the same about Westmoreland when we play them but it's never really close. Of course it could be a different story this year. Who knows?

I know! I hope  tyner puts a beating on em.

• CoachT locked this topic