TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

4 hours ago, biggest said:

They some cry babies! That game could of been 31-7 last night 

If you’re saying that then you could also say the game could have been 21-14 TC, it was a good game, H2O did control the line of scrimmage all night, H2O earned this, and just like in years past, the team with the least amount of mistakes won

• Like 1

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

That’s a fair enough excuse then, but anyone who is complaining about TC week off should be asking theirselves why they took a week off and didn’t come support their team in the biggest game of the regular season!!

You get what you put in and that doesn’t just go for the players and coaches!!

One of your finest posts sir! 

14 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

If you’re saying that then you could also say the game could have been 21-14 TC, it was a good game, H2O did control the line of scrimmage all night, H2O earned this, and just like in years past, the team with the least amount of mistakes won

This really doesnt have anything to do with on field play, but since its apparent with your position, history and responsibilties at TC, I have a question.  Do TC fans typically stand over near the locker room and taunt and curse at the opposing teams as they are coming on and off the field.  I wasn't going to bring this up, but that was pretty bad last night at the half, and what was worse was the rent-a-cops in police uniforms just stood there and the H20 coaching staff had to get in between the fans and players.  H20 players didnt say anything but really had no where to go.  I on the other hand was trying to find the bathroom.  LOL

1 minute ago, MakingSense2u said:

This really doesnt have anything to do with on field play, but since its apparent with your position, history and responsibilties at TC, I have a question.  Do TC fans typically stand over near the locker room and taunt and curse at the opposing teams as they are coming on and off the field.  I wasn't going to bring this up, but that was pretty bad last night at the half, and what was worse was the rent-a-cops in police uniforms just stood there and the H20 coaching staff had to get in between the fans and players.  H20 players didnt say anything but really had no where to go.  I on the other hand was trying to find the bathroom.  LOL

Unfortunately yes this has occurred on multiple occasions and is usually the same suspects. As far as the guys in uniform goes, for years they have let this slide so they know no better. This is one of the more embarrassing thing about TC. 

5 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

They are a classy bunch over there!

19 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

These kind of things have been going on for decades at TC.  Things like not having hot water in the visitors locker room, turning the heat up in August / early September and your above mentioned observation  a long with numerous other things !

This is of course is why I have so much distain for their football program. It isn’t their teams per say… they’ve had some great teams which those state championships can attest to.

To be fair though… TC has some of the finest / hard working people around, but they turn into different people during football season!

Which is exactly why I give their fans grief on these boards. It’s not that I don’t like the people in Hartsville or respect what their football team has accomplished. It’s the disregard for acting classy  in doing so!

6 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

What percentage of the home stands had a butt in the seat? Was it that bad? Stream only shows the visiting stands obviously.  

I would bet the TC bleachers were less than 40% filled. It really had to be disheartening to the players and coaches!

15 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I would bet the TC bleachers were less than 40% filled. It really had to be disheartening to the players and coaches!

There are a number of factors for the decrease in fan attendance in my opinion. Many of the avid fans have passed away in recent years or are now unable to attend due to infirmities. I know it seems rational that the younger generation would take their place. However, better education and the resulting career opportunities in other places have depleted many of the “old families” that have deep roots in Trousdale County. Unfortunately, our older local churches suffer from this trend as well. 

We have had quite an influx of people moving into the county. It goes without saying many of these people do not have the pride in school sports that has developed over generations here. 

• CoachT locked this topic