TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

9 minutes ago, Yeti said:

They don't lack in any area. They are a complete football team in my opinion. More team speed than any I've seen In years. They play extremely hard as well. We got their best and it was all we could handle. I don't think Trousdale is as good as the last few years either. They aren't bad by any means but just not on the level this year of Tyner. I'll just have to be proved wrong I guess.

Good analysis, Yeti. Team just needs to settle down at certain times but they definitely are playing at a higher level.

It is a new year with a new coaching staff and new offensive scheme.  The kids do play tough and aren’t afraid to hit and get hit.  

TC and Region 4 posters are right to expect that Trousdale will have their way with Tyner and that we won’t be able to stand up to their physicality or will shrink back in that environment (cold, playoffs, 3 straight years knocked out by TC).

Going to be a huge challenge - TC should be favored but I think we will be well prepared and that we will compete.

Go Rams!

I think I got rid of the hooligans :) from last thread but, if not, hit the report button and let me know. Hopefully my internet won't go out (I think a wide load vehicle tore down a line). Big week coming up. This could be a really good game, especially for the first round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoachT said:

I think I got rid of the hooligans :) from last thread but, if not, hit the report button and let me know. Hopefully my internet won't go out (I think a wide load vehicle tore down a line). Big week coming up. This could be a really good game, especially for the first round.

Hate seeing a good team go so early and there's no way around it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Could be the best 1st round game between Region 3 & 4. Hopefully all the kids stay healthy!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

It is a new year with a new coaching staff and new offensive scheme.  The kids do play tough and aren’t afraid to hit and get hit.  

TC and Region 4 posters are right to expect that Trousdale will have their way with Tyner and that we won’t be able to stand up to their physicality or will shrink back in that environment (cold, playoffs, 3 straight years knocked out by TC).

Going to be a huge challenge - TC should be favored but I think we will be well prepared and that we will compete.

Go Rams!

If jackets play like they did against Watertown, you won’t have to worry about physicality. There was none last night. They saved the worst for the last and biggest game of the regular season.  We will see if that was a wake up call or the team has quit on b satt and folds. Certainly if things go bad early, I could see them fold. 

1 hour ago, CoachT said:

That is really the way it should be, though, for everyone once playoffs start. But, no, it isn't that way for everyone.

Most 1 vs 4 seed would have to go to even think about fixing it. And even alot of 2's vs 3. I like it currently though. Just more football to watch. Ofcourse I'm not on the ugly side of it if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

If jackets play like they did against Watertown, you won’t have to worry about physicality. There was none last night. They saved the worst for the last and biggest game of the regular season.  We will see if that was a wake up call or the team has quit on b satt and folds. Certainly if things go bad early, I could see them fold. 

I really thought Trousdale would win this game considering Watertown guys said they were down. Gotta hand it to them they keep surprising us.

1 minute ago, DealLawyer said:

With how TC has owned us last 3 playoffs and the teams I have seen and the fact that they were undefeated besides Watertown - I am buying none of that narrative.  I expect an inspired, physical, well coached TC team and it will take Tyner’s very best effort to compete with them.

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

I really thought Trousdale would win this game considering Watertown guys said they were down. Gotta hand it to them they keep surprising us.

I thought the same thing, Yeti and was getting ready for Watertown because we did good up there back in 2015. Going to Trousdale will be different all the way around!!

• CoachT locked this topic