TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

22 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Please note that it is not a Tyner fan but a Meigs fan with these posts pushing Tyner and Region 3 -   I have said and continue to say - I don’t buy the TC and H2O are down narrative. Tyner must play our absolute best to be able to compete with TC and there will be many things going against us - 5th straight road game, cold weather, some “serious” bad memories from our last trip there etc. 

Rams need a great week of practice and preparation.

I’ve never seen an arrogant post from a Tyner supporter. You guys are about the humblest folks on here.

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all if you beat the fire out of both TC and Meigs!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, biggest said:

This will probably be your best shot at beating them! I also wouldn't be surprised  for tc to make a run for gold either!

How about the paper show piece that will come out for 2A rankings this week.  Surely, H20 breaks back in the Top 10 after beating TC who many believe was a legit #2 team.  Not thinking H20 springs to number 2, but inside Top 5????  

9 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Wasn’t trying to disrespect any program for sure, but I got the feeling you were insinuating that because Tyner played Meigs  tough then nobody else had a chance against them and I just can’t buy that!

Could region three come in and absolutely steam roll region 4… absolutely they could, but we will not know that until the games are played, but just maybe TC or H2O could be better than you, me or anyone thinks.

So hence the statement: Time will tell! 

I dont believe anyone thinks Meigs is not as good as advertised. Marion as well. Meigs has got it done last three years against quality teams in big games, regular season, and playoffs.

We are not questioning TC or H20.

I would rather play TC than Tyner. Well I'm not playing anyone. I dont even have a kid playing. I got a kid got a friend on the team.

Meigs has trouble with teams that throw the ball. I'm assuming TC hasn't changed their offense that much. 

I'd rather not run into you guys either. 

Marion on Offense the majority of the time lined up 11 men on line and just ran in. 

Teams are not going to run on Meigs.

Good luck H2O

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve never seen an arrogant post from a Tyner supporter. You guys are about the humblest folks on here.

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all if you beat the fire out of both TC and Meigs!

Dang it H2Oman I understand your problem with TC but what you got against Meigs

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good analysis, that’s why we play em on the field ! This game is gonna be the round 1 gotta see it game !! I am willing to bet it will be a packed house ! 

Glad we get to avoid you guys this year if we get to the finals. 

You all got a tough road yourself.

4 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Dang it H2Oman I understand your problem with TC but what you got against Meigs

No problem with Meigs at all, but I really do like the Tyner posters… unlike me they don’t talk a lot of garbage and are really some of the humblest / classiest bunch on the T!

11 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

How about the paper show piece that will come out for 2A rankings this week.  Surely, H20 breaks back in the Top 10 after beating TC who many believe was a legit #2 team.  Not thinking H20 springs to number 2, but inside Top 5????  

Imo the polls have  been off in left field this year. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Good analysis, that’s why we play em on the field ! This game is gonna be the round 1 gotta see it game !! I am willing to bet it will be a packed house ! 

How much you wanna bet, if they didn’t show up for H2O, they surely won’t for Tyner (no offense Rams fans) 

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

We use to have a replay available but we went under new ownership about 5 years ago and they did away with the replay in order to cover the UT football games etc, the community has fought for the replay to come back but the ownership is still standing on their wishes 

Does BCB-MVP still do the podcasts?

2 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

TSSAA wants their money

:roflol:

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

No problem with Meigs at all, but I really do like the Tyner posters… unlike me they don’t talk a lot of garbage and are really some of the humblest / classiest bunch on the T!

In that case I hope Marion County thrashes H2O in the second round also. I got no problem with you guys either. Marion County put on a good show the other night.

Even treated us to a free firework and light show.

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

In that case I hope Marion County thrashes H2O in the second round also. I got no problem with you guys either. Marion County put on a good show the other night.

Even treated us to a free firework and light show.

If H2O can get past Bledsoe

• CoachT locked this topic