TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

It's well known it's not a secret. Things that need to be kept a secret stay a secret.

Yes.  Not hard to see if you watch the games.  A 28 year old guy with a thin resume gets the head coaching job and is not seen as an authority figure by the players.  His application gets tossed in five seconds if his dad is not the superintendent of schools!

The stands will be empty on both sides come Friday, against Tyner. Gordy, Smith, and Macon are the only teams that bring a crowd to TC games now. Watertown isn't a big enough game for fans for some reason to come watch the game in person. 

1 minute ago, DealLawyer said:

Yes.  Not hard to see if you watch the games.  A 28 year old guy with a thin resume gets the head coaching job and is not seen as an authority figure by the players.  His application gets tossed in five seconds if his dad is not the superintendent of schools!

I think whoever takes the job next won't survive the talent decline that's about to happen. 

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

The down years are coming for the next 3-4 years. I don't think Blake or Clint will be around in the next 2 years.  I think they just ride it out for next year or so and go into the sunset and let the program be someone else problem. There is a petition to fore Blake online right now. There is a disconnect between the fans, coaches, and players at TC right now. 

Sad. New coach will have to change the culture and may lose some players initially as a result. Hope it gets sorted out before those jr jackets that you help coach get up there!  

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

The stands will be empty on both sides come Friday, against Tyner. Gordy, Smith, and Macon are the only teams that bring a crowd to TC games now. Watertown isn't a big enough game for fans for some reason to come watch the game in person. 

Now I’m thinking this is RTD playing reverse psychology and jackets come out fired up on Friday! But it’s certainly up to the players. Hope they have some pride.  

1 hour ago, Katdaddy said:

Anyone can go watch the macon,smith,Gordy games one thing you will see none of the 3 hit Tc in the mouth. If tyner is very physical they win if  not they loose. I will say I was surprised Tc was not physical fri night . 

Gordy was physical on both sides but more talented team won. Against Macon and smith, jackets hit them in the mouth and they couldn’t take it. 

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Now I’m thinking this is RTD playing reverse psychology and jackets come out fired up on Friday! But it’s certainly up to the players. Hope they have some pride.  

I could easily see that. Kids normally don't have to get up for any playoff games and I'd want to bounce back and prove something after my first loss. Tyner though is not the Tyner of years past.

Edited by Yeti

53 minutes ago, RTD said:

Thank you I avoid that area doing TC games. I have kids and a son I don't want my son to see what goes on right there. It is the same people every week that stands at the entry to the field and pick on kids on the opposing team. I don't like it I think it's very unnecessary. 

Being a vistor, what shocked me the most was how the security for TC just let it happen.  And after the game something was going on between the security and the H20 coaching staff. (You could tell it was heated discuission, but never really a scene made)  Heck even one of the chain crew guys was running his mouth to the coaching staff after the game.  I hope I dont offend any of the sensitive TC posters.  I hate to be told to go to the Bledsoe thread.     

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

I'm thinking the same thing. Either they going to come out with their hair on fire or they going to get the blew out. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

I could easily see that. Kids normally don't have to get up for any playoff games and I'd want to bounce back and prove something after my first loss. Tyner though is not the Tyner of years past.

TC isn't the TC of year's past either that's the issue. 

• CoachT locked this topic